Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Next step is to have trousers instead of shorts
I recently learnt that my snobby all girls private school finally brought in a trousers alternative . Sure we had trackpants and shorts for PE but for regular uniform it was always skirts

But back to qooty - shorts tend to be plain and I imagine trousers would be too so I’m happy to stick to short shorts

Longies , on the other hand, certain designs to shine even more

To be fair I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years and she’s only kicked me in the 🥜 once

I’ve figured out the best way to avoid that by no longer eating peanuts. She can’t kick something I am not holding

I recently learnt that my snobby all girls private school finally brought in a trousers alternative . Sure we had trackpants and shorts for PE but for regular uniform it was always skirts

But back to qooty - shorts tend to be plain and I imagine trousers would be too so I’m happy to stick to short shorts

Longies , on the other hand, certain designs to shine even more

Ah that used to be a big story how girls couldn’t have an alternative option to skirts back in the day.

To be fair I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years and she’s only kicked me in the 🥜 once
30 years? Whelp. You have a few years yet to catch up.

Ah that used to be a big story how girls couldn’t have an alternative option to skirts back in the day.
It has certainly been worse at snobby public schools but at my public coed intermediate school in 2000 the only option was still a skirt

Mind you, the boys were limited to shorts and weren’t allowed to wear skirts either

I contrast that to 2024 when my patient yesterday happily wore his school skirt into my rooms but still proudly confirmed he/him pronouns (also being a birth assigned male). I was pleasantly surprised but happy/relieved to hear that he isn’t being bullied.

Longies are always better than the originals
Chipmunk take note ;)

Wrong.

Short shorts are the way.

Increases flexibilty and movement**

** I have been told this, suprisingly i have full range of movement in short shorts, long shorts and loose trackie. Jeans on the otherhand....

Wrong.

Short shorts are the way.

Increases flexibilty and movement**

** I have been told this, suprisingly i have full range of movement in short shorts, long shorts and loose trackie. Jeans on the otherhand....
I basically live in jeans, wear them all the time at work. When I buy a pair I always make sure I can do a full squat in them

Jeans on the otherhand....
I actually never wear jeans apart from when I’m on a holiday. Casual Friday has never been a thing for me. I used to wear them to the footy but these days I have something more supporter friendly (and comfortable)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually never wear jeans apart from when I’m on a holiday. Casual Friday has never been a thing for me. I used to wear them to the footy but these days I have something more supporter friendly (and comfortable)

As long as there are no high kicks or jogging involved, jeans are good to go

View attachment 2080753

Im eating jatz crackers and having my 1st coffee of the day

:tm: Cubs2Lions
Hey there all my wonderful friends at the Royals and Bears.

Needed the coffee and crackers after the week I've had, especially yesterday for me but we can all share them together.

AnUltimateRessie, tell them the story of how I managed to get the Wonders squad wrong 4 TIMES yesterday.

Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

He couldn't get tinder. They asked him for his birth certificate, but he couldn't chisel it from the cave wall.
Grand Uncle Horace (RIP Horrie) misplaced my tablet and chisel…

30 years? Whelp. You have a few years yet to catch up.
Didn’t get married til I was 35. Decided id gave my fun while I was young enough to enjoy it

Didn’t get married til I was 35. Decided id gave my fun while I was young enough to enjoy it
I got married at 24 so I could get a bucket list* item out of the way early.

*Bucket list: n. A list of items you might do in the hope that you kick the bucket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back