Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you thought OF meant OnlyFeet

Only Fann. Best not
Speaking of which, my friend has a big thing in his lounge that spins and causes air to move and cool the room down. I asked it what kind of music it likes and it said "Well, I'm a big metal fan."

No one on BF has a partner you lying liar.
So, I tell my wife of 30 years that she’s been living a lie? Will probably come as a great relief to her…

Ow I know this one. Me!
Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

So, I tell my wife of 30 years that she’s been living a lie? Will probably come as a great relief to her…

Look at you bragging about your wife of 30 years. People have done less time for murder & treason in this country

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine would be relieved.

We go to K-Mart I go into the change rooms and wait for someone to enter the one next door, and then call out, "Hey! Do you have any paper in yours? Mine's out!"

I went into a tourist information centre and the guy said "Can I help you?"
"Yes, can you tell me about the tourists that visited 5 years ago?"

When I was in the Pacific once, I sent her a post card with picture of a stunning young Polynesian babe in a bikini with "Having a great time, wish you were her." written on the back.

I thinking finding out our marriage is a lie would be a profound relief.

Mine would be relieved.

We go to K-Mart I go into the change rooms and wait for someone to enter the one next door, and then call out, "Hey! Do you have any paper in yours? Mine's out!"

I went into a tourist information centre and the guy said "Can I help you?"
"Yes, can you tell me about the tourists that visited 5 years ago?"

When I was in the Pacific once, I sent her a post card with picture of a stunning young Polynesian babe in a bikini with "Having a great time, wish you were her." written on the back.

I thinking finding out our marriage is a lie would be a profound relief.

Look at you bragging about still being allowed inside a K-mart.

I tell you that my life time ban from K-mart is unfair, I thought the K stood for Ketamine

Look at you bragging about still being allowed inside a K-mart.

I tell you that my life time ban from K-mart is unfair, I thought the K stood for Ketamine

That's pretty rough. I've got no excuses, I thought the MART stood for Manually Assess Rectal Tissue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back