Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You might as well swap your qooty boots for qlippers - conditions for the big game will be RAINY.
Muddy last week, rainy this week. Good.

kenneyswarriors I fancy you to have a big game here. Five qoals at bare minimum i'd say!:D

I want you to be the OOB to bring the Fred medal back home to Spotswood for the very first time.
To come back would indicate it has been somewhere in the first place. Not sure if the phrase translates from Gaelic of Lygon St Italian or whatever your mother tongue is, but good to know for next time.

Yes and losers lose! It's going to be a long journey back home to Coney Island for our Warrior friends.:D
Good thing we win things that are actually within our control then hey Paddy Silvagni?

game day.png
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Well Wazzas the week is almost done and game day has arrived. Everything on the OOFs Checklist has been covered so all that's left is for philreich to deliver the news in around three hours. Will we be the Dan Houston or the Izak Rankine of the day? Only phil knows, and he'll tell us soon enough.

1723946676056.png

I have lawn to mow again (stupid thing keeps growing) so I may be alive by the time the qootball is bounced or I may not be. If I'm not then avenge my death.​

View attachment 2083163
Agent93 Barrybran brian_muz Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 raffrox Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Well Wazzas the week is almost done and game day has arrived. Everything on the OOFs Checklist has been covered so all that's left is for philreich to deliver the news in around three hours. Will we be the Dan Houston or the Izak Rankine of the day? Only phil knows, and he'll tell us soon enough.

View attachment 2083171

I have lawn to mow again (stupid thing keeps growing) so I may be alive by the time the qootball is bounced or I may not be. If I'm not then avenge my death.​
Yeah pretty much right.

Muddy last week, rainy this week. Good.

To come back would indicate it has been somewhere in the first place. Not sure if the phrase translates from Gaelic of Lygon St Italian or whatever your mother tongue is, but good to know for next time.

Good thing we win things that are actually within our control then hey Paddy Silvagni?
Nice melt there mate. Between the Warriors and the Dockers you don't seem to win anything, irrespective of whether it's in anyone's control or not.;)

View attachment 2083163

View attachment 2083171

4536755919_75c2b56718_b.jpg

View attachment 2083163

View attachment 2083171

At least our team is trying to add something to this thread. If it was up to your team then the tumbleweed would be blowing through it.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kenneyswarriors I fancy you to have a big game here. Five qoals at bare minimum i'd say!:D

I want you to be the OOB to bring the Fred medal back home to Spotswood for the very first time.
I'm on a roll, I was twice as good last week as the first.

Would be happy with a win and a qoal, 2 kicks and run thru some warriors and I'd be twice as good again,

Actually just want to run thru some warriors, I'll let you have the qoals. I would have a biiiiiiig smile on my face then. :)

Oh, better pull my finger out then already 14 behind BRAB ? Hoping you would be the one, after all BRAB is the share it around all things diversity fella.

I'm on a roll, I was twice as good last week as the first.

Would be happy with a win and a qoal, 2 kicks and run thru some warriors and I'd be twice as good again,

Actually just want to run thru some warriors, I'll let you have the qoals. I would have a biiiiiiig smile on my face then. :)
455687213_1663926950815988_6596114427523551906_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back