Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Might as well do this now - I'll be posting this one tomorrow. The first bounce will be some time between 1 and 6pm, give or take an hour or two: I hope that helps.....

No seriously, we'll be getting underway around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.
Sadly I'll be curled up in a cupboard with pre AFL game nerves.Whether that might be the alcohol cupboard I really couldn't say.

giphy.gif

Sadly I'll be curled up in a cupboard with pre AFL game nerves.Whether that might be the alcohol cupboard I really couldn't say.
Choose the alcohol cupboard MBR.

kenneyswarriors I fancy you to have a big game here. Five qoals at bare minimum i'd say!:D

I want you to be the OOB to bring the Fred medal back home to Spotswood for the very first time.

You might as well swap your qooty boots for qlippers - conditions for the big game will be RAINY.
phil, you have to be nice to us Warriors today, it's someone's Birthday today I hope.

phil, you have to be nice to us Warriors today, it's someone's Birthday today I hope.
I wish whoever it is a happy birthday but the OOB's are still going to win!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be better: That is both ageist and sexist!

Just because I suggest you get your own dinner - or learn to use your manners.
You laughed last night, now you've changed to be angry. ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back