Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Royals!

It's Wednesday! And that normally means one of the happiest days of the week for me. But, alas, today Mrs m has a hospital appointment so like the dutiful husband I am, I'll accompany her to and from it.

Whatever you do today, do it with a sense of duty.
I always do. Just part of the job.

Morning, friends 🤗
Morning, my good friend Scythe94! Have you had a trip on the new Metro line? Some people in Crows Nest have never heard of Sydenham let alone crossed the bridge to go there.

Morning Scythe94 - ready for the engine room to kick into another gear?
After my little R&R during last week's game, absolutely. Expecting these sort of numbers (converted to qooty of course):

1724203921190.png

Expect the usual 100+ DT from you and Mogs, too. Unstoppable

Morning, my good friend Scythe94! Have you had a trip on the new Metro line? Some people in Crows Nest have never heard of Sydenham let alone crossed the bridge to go there.
I have not as of yet! I'm actually on the Sydenham side, so perhaps I'll have to venture to see the toffs in the North at some point 🤗

I have not as of yet! I'm actually on the Sydenham side, so perhaps I'll have to venture to see the toffs in the North at some point 🤗
You'll get there quicker than ever before. I saw an FB post where people were holding placards celebrating the fact that they were on the first Metro train. Is Sydney that dull these days that getting up at 4 in the morning to hop on a train is considered entertainment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2086265

according to my calculations that equates to BULK DISPOSALS AND GOALS
Such is our dominance that a win of less than 5 goals is actually a loss.

Im Worried About Being Too Good Marc Maron GIF by IFC

Such is our dominance that a win of less than 5 goals is actually a loss.

Im Worried About Being Too Good Marc Maron GIF by IFC
with our winning margins you're right

we've not had less than a 6 goal win so far this season

so really if the Royals can get within 5 I'll be impressed*

*extremely biiter

How's the weather over there?

We keep getting teases of spring and nice weather but its not consistently there yet
Fools Spring.

Gets me every year.

so really if the Royals can get within 5 I'll be impressed*

*extremely biiter
Consider it as doing our bit for charity.

Gotta let them feel alive somehow.

Its nice though, other than the weeds starting to grow again
That's easy - I've already invested in my weed deterrent for the spring:

flame thrower fire GIF

That's easy - I've already invested in my weed deterrent for the spring:

flame thrower fire GIF
nice suit
you should wear it sunday

bring the weed deterrent as well, we can use it on the Royals

How's the weather over there?

We keep getting teases of spring and nice weather but its not consistently there yet
Warm and sunny. Generally in the high 20s to low 30s. Had a few days in the high 30s but nothing in the 40s.
A little bit cooler at work because it's on the beach.

I had friends in Malbourne send me a message on facebook for the first time in around 5 years asking if I knew anyone with a unit to rent in QLD. Apparently they're sick of the cold.

Warm and sunny. Generally in the high 20s to low 30s. Had a few days in the high 30s but nothing in the 40s.
A little bit cooler at work because it's on the beach.

I had friends in Malbourne send me a message on facebook for the first time in around 5 years asking if I knew anyone with a unit to rent in QLD. Apparently they're sick of the cold.
yeah ive got a mate who moved up

prick is in shorts year round

he suffers greatly when he comes back to Melbourne though :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back