Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah ive got a mate who moved up

prick is in shorts year round

he suffers greatly when he comes back to Melbourne though :tearsofjoy:
I told you to stop telling people were mates outside BF. It's bad for my reputation.

I told you to stop telling people were mates outside BF. It's bad for my reputation.
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

You mean it can get worse???

Morning, my good friend Scythe94! Have you had a trip on the new Metro line? Some people in Crows Nest have never heard of Sydenham let alone crossed the bridge to go there.
I lived in Marrickville while doing my PhD. Sydenham was like a noisy neighbour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is not throwing your teammates under a bus in a public thread. Hit me up at the end of the season Cubs2Lions.
So you're saying you'd privately run him over with a bus as punishment?

We'd never do that to Cubby at the Snow Dome

oh maybe that was my working out for what Headless was going to do this weekend

For someone with the title donut king he’s been suspiciously productive off the bench, will need him to return to his best form to ensure the winning streak continues

For someone with the title donut king he’s been suspiciously productive off the bench, will need him to return to his best form to ensure the winning streak continues
We just need someone to volunteer to ride the pine with him and keep him entertained.

Azarole Bluelegs cartwright cats2rise cooney DemonJim DERO Gralin Hate Headless Heardy_101 jmoo wan
Johnny Karate manangatang Marlowe moginie p4p1 PMBangers Proper Gander Quivorir sante sausageroll Scythe94
Truetiger tgrs Van_Dyke Wosh Yakker

Any volunteers?

Cads is throwing shade at the Wonders BD

and trying a little sly recruiting on the side
And I have to find this out from the oppo…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back