Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe a lot of these shows could still get made today, sure the comedy would need to be different because of the changing times. I do worry about things becoming over sanitised but there will always be creators who will push back against over sanitisation of comedy.

Personally I think casual racism and sexism used for comedic effect can be funny but the problem is that so many people don't get the joke. Take Tropic Thunder as an example there is still people who think RDJs use of blackface was offensive because they don't get the joke and that it is supposed to be offensive.

Archer is fantastic.

I don’t get what was so hard for people to understand, he was just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

Simple

Since I got delisted from the LG I don’t hear anything anymore…
uhhhhh.gif

You have a hell of a way to misconstrue what I say
It's because we're such good friends off bigfooty that I'm able to read between the lines so well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have already secured Cubs2Lions for S39 sorry, he will be a perfect it for the fun and hassle free Mt Buller. He’s even been practising his snow boarding technique.

IMG_6124.gif

Not on our FB it doesn't, unless of course you're after a 0 goal return?
lol. Heard that before. I was supposed to get my clock cleaned last week. Result? 14 scoring shots!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back