Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

As natural as this eclair I’m about to scoff.
Hey Zevon 👋🏻 Hows Royal life?
I’m sorry but Cadsky forbids us from talking to peasants. We can only converse with those who have royal blood.

I have low standards, yes, but I still have standards.
Like me, you don't want to be a member of a team whose entry standards are so low they'd have me as a member. Yet here I am.

Like me, you don't want to be a member of a team whose entry standards are so low they'd have me as a member. Yet here I am.
I didn't recruit you, but you seem to have grown as a poster under my close guidance.

You laugh but it’s hard work being filthy rich and living in luxury!
Try adding snow to the mix and come back and have a sook. Life is hard and no one asks if I’m ok 😭

IMG_6129.jpeg

I want that room

lol. Heard that before. I was supposed to get my clock cleaned last week. Result? 14 scoring shots!
Please keep euphemisms to yourself - this is a child friendly site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My heart bleeds for you
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

I want that room
If you wanted to stay for a few nights at our Winter Palace all you had to do was ask

Naturally we’d have said no, but there’s no harm in asking.

If you wanted to stay for a few nights at our Winter Palace all you had to do was ask

Sorry I don’t stay at Temu Royals palaces.

Sorry I don’t stay at Temu Royals palaces.
I mean to be fair our lineage actually traces back through Ancient Egyptian Royalty since Cadsky and the LG rebranded us, so our Winter Palace is in the middle of the Sinai Desert and is a very pleasant 46 degrees celsius for most of the year

Temperature does drop a bit at night though

It doesn't look that big from the outside
1724232765204.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back