Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

As I said in your thread GC, no idea yet who will play FB. But I’m sure it will be someone incredible.
We're just all glad it's not me hey Tonga Bob

I mean to be fair our lineage actually traces back through Ancient Egyptian Royalty since Cadsky and the LG rebranded us, so our Winter Palace is in the middle of the Sinai Desert and is a very pleasant 46 degrees celsius for most of the year

Temperature does drop a bit at night though
I've acclimatised to snow now. Cheese melts in 46C.

Well of course not, that’s the Gralin Wing we built just for you
All for me?
Oh My God Wow GIF

As I said in your thread GC, no idea yet who will play FB. But I’m sure it will be someone incredible.
They’re from the Demons, so just to clarify you meant incredibly bad?

You know Z, always a good egg. Back in the day we won a Premiership together before he went all Royal and Egyptian.
Yeah I like Z and it's totally not got anything to do with my cool winter palace that he gave me

You know Z, always a good egg. Back in the day we won a Premiership together before he went all Royal and Egyptian.
This might be the nicest thing you anyone ever said to me!! Those premiership days were splendid!

Yeah I like Z
Ooh ok Wosh’s one is now the second nicest 😍

This might be the nicest thing you anyone ever said to me!! Those premiership days were splendid!

Ooh ok Wosh’s one is now the second nicest 😍
Well we have to pretend to be enemies here we’ll always have the MB ☺️
Slip me the Temu Royals teamsheet in our pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we have to pretend to be enemies here we’ll always have the MB ☺️
Slip me the Temu Royals teamsheet in our pm.
Oh we have to be enemies here?

Hey Zevon

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

Nothing helps me sleep at night, tho you’re getting there!
That’s just the type of generous, empathetic guy I am

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back