Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2088024

Gold City Royals Official Team sheet
S38 RD 5 Vs Snow Bunnies

B: nahnah / CakeEater / Membling
HB: hotchilli / Ulahoopski / krakouers
C: Cadsky / Zevon / grumbleguts
HF: Nothing / Footypie32 / Uncle_Leo
F: Mr Cheese / Brenton Davy / Supersuns
FOLL: GreyCrow / manicpie / Crimson Azure

INT: Smartys Power / MrPremiership

Changes:

xjamescleanx INT > OUT
MrPremiership OUT > INT
Crimson Azure HFF > RO
Uncle_Leo RO > HFF
FOLL: GreyCrow / manicpie / Crimson Azure

Scythe94

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for the football, I can tell you I don't have possession. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the tackle go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shirt front you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for the football, I can tell you I don't have possession. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the tackle go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will shirt front you.
Borrowed from the Brenton Davy play book. At least the mentoring is working.

Have a look at those followers leading the way. The new generation being lead by a 250 game veteran. Exciting times ahead! manicpie Crimson Azure
We are just getting warmed up Cadsky. We aim to become the greatest midfield since Voss, Black and Ackerman's. I feel a 3peat coming up

We are just getting warmed up Cadsky. We aim to become the greatest midfield since Voss, Black and Ackerman's. I feel a 3peat coming up
Scythe94 and moginie - haven't we already told them about the engine room?

Scythe94 and moginie - haven't we already told them about the engine room?
Our engine room has turbos. You might think you guys are special but you haven't seen anything like our engine room. Be prepared to feel the wind burn past your face as we break away from congestion

Our engine room has turbos. You might think you guys are special but you haven't seen anything like our engine room. Be prepared to feel the wind burn past your face as we break away from congestion
Bryan Laughing GIF

Don't make me turn to the stats to prove our superiority.

The only thing that will be broken this week is your spirit and will to see out the game.

It sounds like you've got an unfortunate bowel complaint. Please seek medical attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back