Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Royals are in so much trouble this weekend Lynchy (The Alastair variety) messaged me back this morning and I am on such a high and feel so invincible right now that the rest of the team doesn't even need to bother showing up. I can just kick it to myself and then through the big sticks after tapping it to myself and bursting through the centre.

This is a good omen for us. Or a bad omen, not sure how my weekend can improve tbh.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Royals!

A much more languid start today with a catch up quaff to replace the one I missed out on Wednesday.

Whatever you do today, do it with cordiality.

Our engine room has turbos. You might think you guys are special but you haven't seen anything like our engine room. Be prepared to feel the wind burn past your face as we break away from congestion
Did we sign Tigerturbulance and Mrs Turbo ?

If this is Mrs Turbo then she can consider herself signed.

Umlav7.gif

A much more languid start today with a catch up quaff to replace the one I missed out on Wednesday.

Prefer Guinnessality myself…

Message received loud and clear
I’m gonna drink a whole bottle of cordial in honour of you today mogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can think of one way it could improve

It involves bulk delivery, unbeaten streaks, sausageroll s, snags and an unstoppable engine room

Or did you already factor that in
You do realise don’t you that for every win in a streak you are drawing closer to the loss that ends the streak.

Welcome to that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back