Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise don’t you that for every win in a streak you are drawing closer to the loss that ends the streak.

Welcome to that time.

I’ll believe in these new fangled ideas like logic and statistics and basic common sense when I see cold hard evidence

As far as I’m concerned they are as fanciful notions as rule by divine right or an arts degree

I’ll believe in these new fangled ideas like logic and statistics and basic common sense when I see cold hard evidence

As far as I’m concerned they are as fanciful notions as rule by divine right or an arts degree
Obviously that helps you to sleep at night.

You do realise don’t you that for every win in a streak you are drawing closer to the loss that ends the streak.

Welcome to that time.
So you're admitting that Proper Gander at fullback has got you proper scared

Lets be quite clear Goose is the sacrificial lamb. Once Tang rang in and demanded yes demanded he be moved the Delons looked around and spotted Goose in the corner

Yes the leadership group said yes its gotta be goose

And that children is how the Delons work

Lets be quite clear Goose is the sacrificial lamb. Once Tang rang in and demanded yes demanded he be moved the Delons looked around and spotted Goose in the corner

Yes the leadership group said yes its gotta be goose

And that children is how the Delons work
Tall Tale Cool Story Bro GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That place has all but disappeared into the background

Reepham is erm not much better
Not much has changed in the Reepham since I first went there in the mid 80s.

Yeah and shutting the band down if a fight occurs
Yeah, I caught up with the manager there when he was doing a relief shift at the Finsbury. I get along well with him, but he was quite pleased about introducing that. Did it at the Seaford as well if I recall.

They have poker tourneys at the Finsbury and the first time I went there after 30 years I got lost

Kamahl sang where the poker tourneys are played now
Yeah, one of the few nights it is busy.

Makes a freaking mint out of the pokies and the TAB, but it's not a well patronised pub.

$9 imperials at the moment though. I have been tempted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back