Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll believe in these new fangled ideas like logic and statistics and basic common sense when I see cold hard evidence

As far as I’m concerned they are as fanciful notions as rule by divine right or an arts degree
I love that you're saying this to the Royals :thumbsu:

Hello sausage have you got work this weekend or are you winding down to some days off?
I'm working today but unless I go away for work I rarely work weekends. Especially here, we can't work unless US personnel are around.
Good luck getting their contractors to come in unless it's essential US work. And even then, most of them would try to get out of it.

I'll play qooty tomorrow and then maybe go on a celebratory pub crawl on Sunday if our winning streak continues.

Much planned?

I'm working today but unless I go away for work I rarely work weekends. Especially here, we can't work unless US personnel are around.
Good luck getting their contractors to come in unless it's essential US work. And even then, most of them would try to get out of it.

I'll play qooty tomorrow and then maybe go on a celebratory pub crawl on Sunday if our winning streak continues.

Much planned?
Going to see Frankenstein at the princess theatre Saturday night

Bit of live theatre

Nice. Hopefully they sing Puttin' on the Ritz.
I don't believe I'm going to a musical

For once

We occasionally remember this sort if live theatre exists as do Melbourne venues

Ugh its the worst

Sitting there and I realise I didnt replace the toilet roll. You know how you do that silly trousers down waddle walk to get a new one

I'm nearly at Coles
You idiot

...you walked straight past Woolies. You should have stopped there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy weekend all!

moginie do you know what Saturday morning is for the cats2rise clan? Local farmers market time.

The smells, the tastes!

Hungry Ad-Rock GIF by Beastie Boys

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Royals!

It's a glorious Saturday in and around chez moginie. The sunlight is fantastic. The rainbow lorikeets are busy in the enormous gum tree behind our place.

Early foopy then some enjoyable afternoon quaffing with chums looks to be the order of the day.

The farmers market sounds great cats2rise! Enjoy!

Whatever you do today, do it with thankfulness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back