Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Flying back from gold coast tonight. My arms will be sore tomorrow.
Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

Do we actually know Yakker is good at fishing? I mean he provides a lot of photos but it could be just that he has a smartphone and a decent local fishmonger.

I want to see compelling video footage captured on a forensic standard device. I want Yakker to prove his authenticity with a current passport and be shown wrestling with a bull shark with someone holding up a newspaper with today’s date on it
Ok I don’t really wanna have to dox myself but you’ve forced my hand

I’m the one on the right

The more astute question would be who !!
See above

Ugh its the worst

Sitting there and I realise I didnt replace the toilet roll. You know how you do that silly trousers down waddle walk to get a new one

I'm nearly at Coles
I hate it when that happens. I was at Woolies the other day and they were selling the little mini items that Coles used to sell, but they were full size. It was awesome.

Cats can cook? I did pet ownership wrong
When I volunteered at an animal shelter, they showed me how to make a cat drink.

I showed them a much better way than the one they were using. Just put it in the blender and add some ice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find that very offensive to cats. If it wasn't for us your house would be crawling with mice
No, because I also know how to make a mouse drink.

I find that very offensive to cats. If it wasn't for us your house would be crawling with mice
That’s what they invented mousetraps for…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Gold City Royals v Mt Buller Demons @ The Golden Throne [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back