Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

T2B_ I realise you must still be devastated about Collingwood missing the 8, but are you slowly coming to terms with it?
It's tough, but I'm hanging in there for my favourite toothless brethren.

Welcome dragons! And don't forget
Episode 12 Tattoos GIF by The Simpsons

So Dave was in love. Madly.

Wendy was her name, good hearted country lass. Dave and Wendy had been together for a few years, ups and downs, engagement, wedding and kids on the horizon.

Dave would do anything for Wendy, and Wendy likewise for Dave. During his bucks, while plastered, Dave thought it would be a good idea to commemorate and eternalise his love for her, so in to the local tattoo parlour he stumbled with his mates to get her name engraved upon him.

Pants down, he asks the tattooist to ink his old mate, Engrave "WENDY" upon it. While at rest, it would simply read "WY," but when at attention, in the presence of his love, "WENDY" would be on full display.

Well one afternoon while travelling, he stopped in the highway truck stop, busting for a leak.

Standing there at the urinal, shaking off, he happens to glance across at the guy next to him. To his surprise, the trucker also had a "WY" in ink up his shaft.

Well, he zips up and heads off to wash his hands, the thought in his head, that what if bnagging the back of his mind.

When the trucker sidles up to the sink next to him, Dave can't help himself.

"Hey, uh... Is your girls name Wendy?"

"What are you on about?"

"Well, I just noticed that you have a tattoo, down there, like mine. Says Wendy when I'm all excited, ya know?"

"Wendy?" The trucker chuckles, "Nah, mine says Welcome to Wangaratta, have a nice day."

By the way Swampies, we're happy to report that not only will we have a submitted team sheet (pending the powers that be actually doing the coin toss for the match bans), but it will contain all field lines in their correct place!

A nice change of scenery for you, I am sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way Swampies, we're happy to report that not only will we have a submitted team sheet (pending the powers that be actually doing the coin toss for the match bans), but it will contain all field lines in their correct place!

Faint Fainting GIF by Sesame Street

It's nice to play against an organised group!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC @The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back