Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

It’s all good. My Gralin post had no full stop. I completed the task correctly

Ok, better get back to watching the tumble weeds.
What an exciting life you lead!

All I did was the shopping, put it away, the washing up, cooked a roast, did the bins and the cat trays, fed the chooks and cleaned up.

I might try something else tomorrow.

All I did was the shopping, put it away, the washing up, cooked a roast, did the bins and the cat trays, fed the chooks and cleaned up.

Did the dishwasher, changed towels, put washing away, did three loads, school drop off and pickup, cooked dinner, washed my hair

Did the dishwasher, changed towels, put washing away, did three loads, school drop off and pickup, cooked dinner, washed my hair
Yep. Wouldn't be dead for quids.

Virtue signalling Moginie?
Glad you are giving it up tomorrow and trying something else.
I can recommend taking the chooks to the hairdresser and nail bar tomorrow as a treat.

How's your washing machine going Pamcake1?
Brilliant, it's so quiet and efficient. This weeks drama is the 2 of the 3 boilers have carked it and there's been no hot water on Saturday and yesterday. They are being replaced tomorrow for the cost of $15,000. Lucky I built up the budget in the OC for just such occurance.

Virtue signalling Moginie?
Glad you are giving it up tomorrow and trying something else.
I can recommend taking the chooks to the hairdresser and nail bar tomorrow as a treat.
Wouldn't have a clue what virtue signalling is.

This is just the life I lead and, better than not posting at all, I might as well share it here.

If I let them, the two new chooks would follow me to a hairdresser. The nail salon smells vile though and might offend their delicate senses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant, it's so quiet and efficient. This weeks drama is the 2 of the 3 boilers have carked it and there's been no hot water on Saturday and yesterday. They are being replaced tomorrow for the cost of $15,000. Lucky I built up the budget in the OC for just such occurance.
That's a hefty sum. Glad you had the backup.

The big question from the movie is what the hell was his dad doing for a job to have that house and be taking everyone to Europe for Christmas
Probably an admin on the internet 💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back