Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a new method that will fix this. It's very effective at reminding me I have other tihings to remember.

700-00274737en_Masterfile.jpg

Almost as many loopholes as your rookie contract!

hopefully EKA voting

Here’s the plan, we throw tony to the fishes as it’s his favourite pastime and install melty as captain of the bears and you’re a lock for a well deserved eka this season and for many seasons to come
cats2rise has scheduled me to win the EKA in Season 44 but I'm happy for that to be my 7th consecutive EKA if that's the way things go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time I try to play wordle at all

Joel Embiid Mind Blown GIF by Mountain Dew
You should join us in the wordle thread. I never look until after I have solved it but sometimes it's validating to see others take just as long if not longer than me.

hopefully EKA voting

Here’s the plan, we throw tony to the fishes as it’s his favourite pastime and install melty as captain of the bears and you’re a lock for a well deserved eka this season and for many seasons to come
Finally I am rid of the captaincy, I thought this day would never come.

You should join us in the wordle thread. I never look until after I have solved it but sometimes it's validating to see others take just as long if not longer than me.

I’ll take so long I’ll have to put my final word in using the waybackmachine

But sounds good I’ll check it out

I’ll take so long I’ll have to put my final word in using the waybackmachine

But sounds good I’ll check it out
I would've happily borrowed said machine from you this morning after my frustrating 5

My morning routine these days involves wordle, hardle and gridley in that order. I only began gridley on the eve of the footy season so continuing it in the offseason is going to be interesting.

Finally I am rid of the captaincy, I thought this day would never come.

I am happy to help my friend

You’ve been a great servant for the Bears and to reward your efforts you have been put in charge of posting weekly stats and game reviews as well as updating the club history thread, revamping the Stadium of the Sky in minecraft, oh and co-captaincy of the Bears alongside incoming Salty95, who is replacing the outgoing tony.

I can safely say I speak for everyone in the world when I say we can’t imagine Las Vegas without your future hard work

I would've happily borrowed said machine from you this morning after my frustrating 5

My morning routine these days involves worldle, hardle and gridley in that order. I only began gridley on the eve of the footy season so continuing it in the offseason is going to be interesting.

Gridley is awesome, I just got into it last week

The top rated player, ColonelGaddafi gets some insane scores, didn’t know he was such a big footy fan but it’s great to see the game invading internationally

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back