Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Iā€™m sorry Wosh but omg I just pictured you naked in the bathroom talking into the mirror and cracked up!

Oh wait. Where have I heard that before?
back to the future goodbye GIF

C'mon Bears, lets get this all done with, write our names in the snow and leave this snowy hellscape

I count only get to ā€˜Chipā€™ before running out of piss to write with

Last edited:
I reckon you're the first person I've ever come across that has kindly declined a holiday.

Not quite as bad as the former colleague who once said to me she misses work when she's on holidays... but close.

I have no idea why but a lot of people seem to decline any holiday offers I present them.

A deep sea diving trip in concrete boots isn't a holiday I'd be keen on either
My guys are only helping him have a closer look at the fishes in the water.

fat tony on boat with boys.jpg

Do you wanna know how to make them an offer they can't refuse?
I find a well placed horse's head in ones bed usually does the trick. Sometimes I do it as a prank just for the laugh.

horse head.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a typical tony interrogation:

I tried something similar on metalcrusher but it didn't work, only when I got the nail polish out did he start to sing like a canary.

Crushy Nail Polish IDC WSW.jpg

Hey cats2rise I'm in the process of making a Tunisian chick pea stew.

I'll let you know how it goes. Moginie jnr and partner are both vegetarian so I'm working on having them over so I've got to ensure that it's where I want it to be.

Which is
So Good Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back