Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost game day, Dees!

moginie, whatever I do today, can I do it with a gold chain and aviators?

Cat Sunglasses GIF

On paper there should be similarities between conditions in the sky and in the snow but in reality I didn’t rely on that.

Instead I used the individual controls on the plane to simulate the conditions we will be facing this weekend.

Also seems Test Tickle has been renovating our bathrooms again

As we have no functioning hot water system but plenty of ice baths then the icy match simulation training will be even more realistic

Bring it on Demons

On paper there should be similarities between conditions in the sky and in the snow but in reality I didn’t rely on that.

Instead I used the individual controls on the plane to simulate the conditions we will be facing this weekend.
E52jP0.gif

Almost game day, Dees!

moginie, whatever I do today, can I do it with a gold chain and aviators?

Cat Sunglasses GIF
Of course you can my friend!

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Bears!

I mentioned last week that the huge gum tree behind our house is flowering. At present it's full of rainbow lorikeets squawking and when they clear out you can hear the hum of hundreds of bees hard at work. At night, a family of bats are happily squabbling away

Whatever you do today, do it with a good nature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I have are these half price vouchers from tony and associates Body Removals And Money Laundered While You Wait Inc. will they do? There are 6 so that equals 3 whole bodies removed free! pretty handy if you're like me and enjoy bashing Furies
Ill Allow It GIF

So you are saying we can start playing Christmas Carols
Absolutely not.

I cant be more clear.

And if Christmas albums start to be mentioned in this thread..

Fight Me GIF by MOODMAN

It should be a bannable offence as we're in August.

Not from the Sweet FA but BigFooty in general.

I'd ask Wosh for assistance but I have a feeling Wosh loves a good christmas album any month of the year

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

I'd ask Wosh for assistance but I have a feeling Wosh loves a good christmas album any month of the year

Jerry Seinfeld GIF
1724902913618.png

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

I dunno, you Aussies celebrate Christmas in July so who knows what’s allowed anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back