Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Azarole Bluelegs cartwright cats2rise cooney DemonJim DERO Gralin Hate Headless Heardy_101 jmoo wan
Johnny Karate manangatang Marlowe moginie p4p1 PMBangers Proper Gander Quivorir sante sausageroll Scythe94
Truetiger tgrs Van_Dyke Wosh Yakker

Apparently the Bears are going to start singing Christmas Carols

GIF by Justin

Better than being in this thread …

… actually that’s a lie, it’s been fun with you guys this week. Just preparing that line if I need it in other weeks 😛

I dunno, you Aussies celebrate Christmas in July so who knows what’s allowed anymore
Now here's a sociological shock. An English person complaining about something.

Now here's a sociological shock. An English person complaining about something.

Isn’t it you guys complaining that it’s too early to celebrate Christmas?

Better than being in this thread …

… actually that’s a lie, it’s been fun with you guys this week. Just preparing that line if I need it in other weeks 😛
If you wanted to join us for S39, you can have with us every week!
Isn’t it you guys complaining that it’s too early to celebrate Christmas?
We're not complaining. We are stating facts.

Quite the substantial difference my good sir.

If you wanted to join us for S39, you can have with us every week!

We're not complaining. We are stating facts.

Quite the substantial difference my good sir.

Cats to win Finals? Seems pretty open this season.

Cats to win Finals? Seems pretty open this season.
Not sure if we can put together a solid month (although I'm not really sure who can?).

We're in a transition - don't be fooled.... just happened to finish top 4! Not many premiers will have lost 6 out of 7 straight games during a season.

Not sure if we can put together a solid month (although I'm not really sure who can?).

We're in a transition - don't be fooled.... just happened to finish top 4! Not many premiers will have lost 6 out of 7 straight games during a season.

Agreed. I’m feeling the same way about our guys, a good season but Finals is a different beast. Good signs though and we can beat Sydney next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a world where every other team just has that game they should have closed out but inexplicably dont or completely forget how to play football (looking at you Port) and Geelong Bradbury their way into the Granny before using all that experience to snatch a flag during the most enviable "rebuild" I've ever seen

I see a world where every other team just has that game they should have closed out but inexplicably dont or completely forget how to play football (looking at you Port) and Geelong Bradbury their way into the Granny before using all that experience to snatch a flag during the most enviable "rebuild" I've ever seen
I've always liked you tgrs.

And I've always said that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back