Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Bears!

A very happy Father's Day to those who celebrate it!

My offspring took me out to our favourite Vietnamese restaurant last night to celebrate Father's Day.

Whatever you do today, do it in partnership.

Gameday!

What a wonderful win it will be

Excited Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

My offspring took me out to our favourite Vietnamese restaurant last night to celebrate Father's Day.
Always fresh, always tasty Mogs! What was on the menu for you?

Always fresh, always tasty Mogs! What was on the menu for you?
Combination noodles. It's freaking great! Mrs m had a chicken pho, the youngest had tofu vermicelli salad and some cold rolls (with an excellent dipping sauce) and the eldest and partner had variations on the combination noodles. Plus the ubiquitous chicken satays.

Alright Bears, it’s game day! We’ve had a great week messing around in the snow, building snowmen, and sharpening our snowball skills. But now it’s time to switch gears and get to work. The Demons are undefeated, and today, we’re going to be the ones to snap that streak.

They’ve been gliding through the season unchallenged, but they’ve never faced the grit, the guts, and the sheer madness of the Bears. Today, we bring the heat to the Snow Dome and show them what it means to play against a team that doesn’t know how to back down.

Speaking of streaks, if they thought their unbeaten run was impressive, wait until they see Testy’s nudie streak down the wing of the Snow Dome. Now that's a streak that’ll leave an impression they soon won’t forget.

Oh, and make sure to drink plenty before the game, we’ve got a message to leave in the snow before we head back home.

So, let's get out there, play hard, and have some fun. Time to melt those Demons!

Rd 6 Bus Demons.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Combination noodles. It's freaking great! Mrs m had a chicken pho, the youngest had tofu vermicelli salad and some cold rolls (with an excellent dipping sauce) and the eldest and partner had variations on the combination noodles. Plus the ubiquitous chicken satays.
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Alright Bears, it’s game day! We’ve had a great week messing around in the snow, building snowmen, and sharpening our snowball skills. But now it’s time to switch gears and get to work. The Demons are undefeated, and today, we’re going to be the ones to snap that streak.

They’ve been gliding through the season unchallenged, but they’ve never faced the grit, the guts, and the sheer madness of the Bears. Today, we bring the heat to the Snow Dome and show them what it means to play against a team that doesn’t know how to back down.

Speaking of streaks, if they thought their unbeaten run was impressive, wait until they see Testy’s nudie streak down the wing of the Snow Dome. Now that's a streak that’ll leave an impression they soon won’t forget.

Oh, and make sure to drink plenty before the game, we’ve got a message to leave in the snow before we head back home.

So, let's get out there, play hard, and have some fun. Time to melt those Demons!

View attachment 2097889

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Never a dull moment when the Bears take the field!

4 points and the beginning of the end for Buller

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Mt Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back