Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you OOBs post in the above font and you'll be getting a 2 x 4 to your knees on Sunday.
Shove your 2 x 4 up your you know where mate. :D

Ofc! I’ll even do some training if needed. There is a knack to it….
Not just anyone can fluff towels you know!!! 🙄
you need to do more towel training with FreoGirl,
she doesn't seem to have got the hang of how to fold them yet!

1724721960816.png

It's a 4x2
200.gif

Hello Gumbies i'm a little bit busy fighting Collingwood supporters on the main board at the moment.:laughv1:

Nonetheless i'm looking forward to what should be a lively week of banter and entertainment.:D
It's weird. Like clearly you've been the better team this year. And clearly you finished ahead of us. And all that.

But, given we've had the wood over you for ages now, and caused you myriad heartbreak, if roles were reversed, I would never, ever, talk to a Carlton supporter again. It is almost unfathomable what Collingwood has done to Carlton in the last six/seven matches. Sorry :$

Nonetheless I'm looking forward to sitting back and doing very little as the AI peeps try to outdo each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to Spotswood Gumbots. Are there any requests this week?
Hi Ding. Can we please request that when beez requests Backstreet Boys to be played through the speakers, you ignore or make excuses why it's not possible.

Co-signed, non-beez Gumbies.

It's weird. Like clearly you've been the better team this year. And clearly you finished ahead of us. And all that.

But, given we've had the wood over you for ages now, and caused you myriad heartbreak, if roles were reversed, I would never, ever, talk to a Carlton supporter again. It is almost unfathomable what Collingwood has done to Carlton in the last six/seven matches. Sorry :$

Nonetheless I'm looking forward to sitting back and doing very little as the AI peeps try to outdo each other.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The Gumbies couldn't smell me over their stale year old playdough smell they reek of.
That smell is called 'success'.
The Gumbies remain the ONLY team to have beaten the Old Boys in a final.

That smell is called 'success'.
The Gumbies remain the ONLY team to have beaten the Old Boys in a final.
Man, the OOBs really do suck-diddly-uck.

The Gumbies couldn't smell me over their stale year old playdough smell they reek of.

They’re probably still trying to live off their premiership hangover - but surprise WE’RE THE CURRENT PREMIERS!

What are you doing with this bunch of degenerates?

I thought you were better than that.
Wigs regularly points out our lack of "bruncher" status, whatever the heck that is.

Hi Ding. Can we please request that when beez requests Backstreet Boys to be played through the speakers, you ignore or make excuses why it's not possible.

Co-signed, non-beez Gumbies.
How about we ship him off to the Swampies where beez and Ant Bear can live happily ever after?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back