Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I have steamed dim sims at the Guinness bar, can't get any more Aussie than that.
I love steamed dimmies. A perfect snack when you are working.

Imho they're probably the worst list in the eight, so would not expect them to get past a prelim (or maybe even straight sets again as they'd play Haw/WB). Making top-four is a hell of an achievement.

Believe I read something about them having an easier SoS this year, perhaps that has contributed to the high finish. I really struggle to see them getting past anyone except Carlton or maybe WB

Believe I read something about them having an easier SoS this year, perhaps that has contributed to the high finish. I really struggle to see them getting past anyone except Carlton or maybe WB
Happy Smiley Face GIF by DreamWorks Animation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Chief's way of trying to get you to shell out for a premium membership.
well that aint gunna happen anytime soon...

💡 Unless Over The Post could spot me , lend me give me the cash from the Spotswood Club coffers 💡

Howdy Dingster
Things are looking a bit quiet here at the moment.

Wanna drop over to Mrs T's Tavern for a quiet Drink? Latte? ;)
Absolutely. To be clear the dimmies will be on a plate this time?

Absolutely. To be clear the dimmies will be on a plate this time?
aaaawww You're being NO FUN Ding,
( I read that again - and you sound broke! )

I am more than happy to shout this time

well that aint gunna happen anytime soon...

💡 Unless Over The Post could spot me , lend me give me the cash from the Spotswood Club coffers 💡
Do you not have an affluent teammate whose credit card you could borrow? 'Allegedly' this happens with Goose's card here in Gumbania.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back