Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I have steamed dim sims at the Guinness bar, can't get any more Aussie than that.
Mrs Ts Tavern currently has Pavlova...

1724834242831.png

thats pretty Aussie me thinks Rob
Oi Oi Oi

It's Chief's way of trying to get you to shell out for a premium membership.

I don't want this to be seen as a promo for premium membership, but damn it's so worth it especially when I'm predominantly reading through threads on my phone

I did have a laugh yesterday though, I was checking out the site from my desktop & it had booted me out meaning I needed to log back in - the ads present were from some random shit discussed in last weeks SFA thread

Do you not have an affluent teammate whose credit card you could borrow? 'Allegedly' this happens with Goose's card here in Gumbania.
Perhaps I should be Sweet talking with you GWS Goose

Mrs Ts Tavern currently has Pavlova...

View attachment 2094827

thats pretty Aussie me thinks Rob
Oi Oi Oi
move leading GIF
season 21 move GIF by The Bachelor

Get out of my spot Harvey Manfrenjensenden.
Snl Move GIF by Saturday Night Live

Double slice of pavlova please, Mrs T. Don't skimp on the berries.

I don't want this to be seen as a promo for premium membership, but damn it's so worth it especially when I'm predominantly reading through threads on my phone

I did have a laugh yesterday though, I was checking out the site from my desktop & it had booted me out meaning I needed to log back in - the ads present were from some random shit discussed in last weeks SFA thread
I don't use my phone at all for SFA... as I am OLD, I like a big screen
1724834575534.png

Then I can see the writing easily

move leading GIF
season 21 move GIF by The Bachelor

Get out of my spot Harvey Manfrenjensenden.
Snl Move GIF by Saturday Night Live

Double slice of pavlova please, Mrs T. Don't skimp on the berries.
When my mum was alive, we would make 2 pavlovas at Christmas together.

ONE was for the family to have and share
...and the other ONE for us....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes, but I was having a brainfart- Could only think of Steve when you mentioned SOS, no idea what you meant

Can see the confusion.

However now I’m drinking whiskey and dreaming of pavlova, a much better thought train!

I'm about to be single again I think, mentioned to the 'the Mocker" I was a a bit disappointed I only had a brief phone hello today - been deafening silence since 2pm.

Suppose I should send her an email, I'm sure this will help

Jack Nicholson Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF
a few good men movie quotes GIF
boards venus GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back