Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Cat Carrying GIF
Is this CatToTheFuture?

I don't use my phone at all for SFA... as I am OLD, I like a big screen
View attachment 2094829

Then I can see the writing easily

If I could work out a feasible plan to fit the 27inch Mac in the same room as the TV, then I’d be using my desktop all the time

GWS Goose Falconista you guys seems smart (for Gumballs)
View attachment 2094807
Why does my computer keep giving me this Ad -
Could it be because I am an OLD BOY?
The targeted marketing is an insight into your soul. Or at least your search history, I suspect you're trying to find ways for Turbo to get back down to 245kgs of love muscle

Unfortunately young ladies do not provide me their phone number to begin with so I'm unable to send inappropriate messages to them.

Probably for the best because they'd likely just send back a text saying "that's sad"
Oh man. cats_09 clearly isn't sharing. :sadv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gave me a wrong number. :sadv1:
If you do ever send me a text just a note that I'll never click a link.

I am scarred by the times I've been sent links to what I thought was some kind of livestock exchange for goats, or the time I thought I was being invited to a party with free lemonade.

I have not been the same since

I'm about to be single again I think, mentioned to the 'the Mocker" I was a a bit disappointed I only had a brief phone hello today - been deafening silence since 2pm.

Suppose I should send her an email, I'm sure this will help

Jack Nicholson Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF
a few good men movie quotes GIF
boards venus GIF
what did you do or say wrong this time Kenneys!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back