Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonderful OS.

Incredibly shitty advertising though. Quizzical German guy peering at the camera going "OS/2 Varp?"

So much better than Windoze... sigh.

So much better than Windoze... sigh.

giphy.gif

Oh yes, can relate, my last 2 wireless piece of crap printers ended up in tiny little pieces-fixed that problem.

Drove me nuts, take an hour at least to get it working every time you wanted to use it, cartridges dry out as you don't use it enough, actually come to think of it 3 copiers ended up in pieces, tiny little pieces- :)

I got smart don't use them any more ,just go to the library if I need any copying down, free for a scan and send to Gmail.10c if you want a paper copy and they deal with the pieces of shit.:)

Oh yes, can relate, my last 2 wireless piece of crap printers ended up in tiny little pieces-fixed that problem.

Drove me nuts, take an hour at least to get it working every time you wanted to use it, cartridges dry out as you don't use it enough, actually come to think of it 3 copiers ended up in pieces, tiny little pieces- :)

I got smart don't use them any more ,just go to the library if I need any copying down, free for a scan and send to Gmail.10c if you want a paper copy and they deal with the pieces of shit.:)
You're a genius mate.

Even tales of suspected affairs cannot shift them in their geeky tech obsessions.
Bravo lads!
I find it riveting!
Drink Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
So you don't find Vices or Computer stuff riveting ?

Would you like to hear about each and every one of my 160 plus Sidchrome sets ? :), I have some uncommon ones.

I'm kinda in awe of the nerdy computer stuff- what memories they have, I did a computers technicians course, can't remember a thing.
Apart from it being a very expensive way to work out I hate being indoors, quit the course about 2 weeks before finishing and joined the army- ooh do you want to know about Armoured vehicles myblueroan ?

The first step in any IT issues - turn it off, go & get a coffee and when you come back you then turn it back on

I am perennially annoyed at the amount of times my wife used this method to fix things, and my logical brain refuses to understand it.

Not just IT too 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of which, I was just going through the approval list of posts for my fb tool group and someone is selling a Dawn 4-1/2" offset vice for $150 - already pending. Damn, I might have grabbed that myself.

Speaking of which, I was just going through the approval list of posts for my fb tool group and someone is selling a Dawn 4-1/2" offset vice for $150 - already pending. Damn, I might have grabbed that myself.
Yep good price, I have a fabricated offset I use, but don't really like them, pain in the buttocks most of the time.
If you were constantly using long stuff in em it would be good.
I'm about to buy another one, just cause I like the handle-hmmm.

Oh, and if I was on Facebook I'd be having a look at your group, but I have been banned for 'offending community standards'
Only took me about 15 seconds as well, joined up, tried to join a Bendigo migraine group-banned , hmmm really ?
Couldn't be stuffed sorting it out.

Oh, and if I was on Facebook I'd be having a look at your group, but I have been banned for 'offending community standards'
Only took me about 15 seconds as well, joined up, tried to join a Bendigo migraine group-banned , hmmm really ?
Couldn't be stuffed sorting it out.
Profile pic did it?

I was initially against how flashy these were, but I cannot argue with the results

As always, the captain knows best
What a brilliant move by the skipper, fullback to fullforward and you didn't let him down.

Would you like to hear about each and every one of my 160 plus Sidchrome sets ? :), I have some uncommon ones.

I'm kinda in awe of the nerdy computer stuff- what memories they have, I did a computers technicians course, can't remember a thing.
Apart from it being a very expensive way to work out I hate being indoors, quit the course about 2 weeks before finishing and joined the army- ooh do you want to know about Armoured vehicles myblueroan ?
excited-anna.gif

What a brilliant move by the skipper, fullback to fullforward and you didn't let him down.

Turbo sees the best version of ourselves clearly when not even we can. He is truly the best captain in the league.

#turbosupremacy

Happy Whore Tree Day to all who celebrate and observe!

As it's the 10th anniversary of the most revered fauna in Sweet, we're opening up Van Cortlandt Park tonight. Here's the details:

Nah, haven't had a chat about my main loves for a long time, think I'll start a monologue about my camel racing career interspersed with some Charger lore.

Picked up a replacement camel at one stage, she didn't want to get in the Trailor, took a while, but she was pet food as far as I was concerned when she broke free and ran into my Charger.

16 coats of paint, hand sanded between each one, yes I may have gone a tad overboard, but metallic paint, wanted it just right.
2 knee imprints in the quarterpanel was NOT just right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back