Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold City Legend on track for a HOF nom in 3 seasons
Yeah but you also do Wordle which makes you a massive loser

Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

Dark mode??! Embarrassing.

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
Dark mode is better for the environment. (Requires far less electricity to run a screen in dark mode.)

Dark mode is better for the environment. (Requires far less electricity to run a screen in dark mode.)
Yes but I’m washing out my coke cans and putting them in the correct recycling bin to make up for it

Yes but I’m washing out my coke cans and putting them in the correct recycling bin to make up for it
I'm destroying species of rare frogs, so we can cut down all the trees that form their habitat. That way we can replace them with new seedling trees and when they grow we double the amount of CO2 sequestered from the environment. The original tree (which wasn't growing any more, so net zero carbon) and the new one. Two trees worth of CO2 in the foot print of a single tree. Go ME.

I want the world warmer so we can grow more food.
While you’re at it, why don’t you also organise for perfect weather. 25 each day, 15 each night and 2 mm rain between 1am and 4 am. Grow plenty of food and never have to use the heating or a/c. More food, less energy use.

While you’re at it, why don’t you also organise for perfect weather. 25 each day, 15 each night and 2 mm rain between 1am and 4 am. Grow plenty of food and never have to use the heating or a/c. More food, less energy use.
OK. I'll start with Tonga. Done.

I'll take a break now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care what anyone says, I'm still ambivalent towards the Royals.
We’re slipping.

We’re supposed to be despised. We need to address this

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gold City Royals v East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back