Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

S31R07GUMvDEE.png
The 6th placed Gumbies host the league leading Demons this week at the House of Gumby. The Gumbies have won the last seven matches between these two clubs, can they stop the red hot Demons or will the streak be broken by the last remaining undefeated team in Season 38?

The Gumbies had a big loss last week and will be wanting to prove a point on Sunday. The Demons had a big win with 34 scoring shots and sit over a game clear atop the table.

Key Players
GWS Goose has been accurate in front of goal converting 62.5% of their chances to sit on 20.12 after six rounds. Last seasons Fred runner up is currently sitting in second again thanks to an even healthy accuracy converting 71.7% of their chances to sit on 28.11

Gumbies rover cats_09 is having a solid season both defensively and offensively with 34 tackles and 5 goals, they'll need a big game Sunday as the in form Demons midfield led by moginie come to town. The demons ruck rover has 151 disposals and 12 goals through 6 games as well as 37 tackles in a dominant start to the season.

Captains please have team sheets submitted by 11:59pm AWST this Thursday
Falconista cats_09 Headless Wosh

7 game losing streak? No time like the present to correct that streak...
You know what they say: Every loss is closer to another loss.

Thanks for hosting us this week, Gumbies! You will always be my favourite club that I've played 99 games for.

Would you like to cede the loss already, or shall we do a little fun dance and exchange some banter first?

You know what they say: Every loss is closer to another loss.
You know what else they say?

A loaf of plain white bread a day keeps the doctor away!

High Five White Bread GIF

PS - Nice OP Gralin!

And a very good afternoon to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

I hope everyone is doing well and the wind hasn't blown the south east of Australia away.

Whatever you do today, do it safely.

Wosh has asked me to post more in our match threads. So expect more of this type of content!
Works for me. I had cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches for breakfast.

On fantastic white bread no less!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh has asked me to post more in our match threads. So expect more of this type of content!
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this Bluelegs.

Can you provide any advice as to how I can best prepare?

And a very good afternoon to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Gumbys!

I hope everyone is doing well and the wind hasn't blown the south east of Australia away.

Whatever you do today, do it safely.
So you're saying I should put down the sheet metal in a thunderstorm?

Raining Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Thanks for hosting us this week, Gumbies! You will always be my favourite club that I've played 99 games for.

Would you like to cede the loss already, or shall we do a little fun dance and exchange some banter first?

You know what else they say?

A loaf of plain white bread a day keeps the doctor away!

High Five White Bread GIF

PS - Nice OP Gralin!
I'm glad you remembered your password this week. Forgetting it can be costly.

Only because your sandwiches bring all the qootiers from the yard!

And All SFA has a minimum posting requirement *cough cough DERO

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back