Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

it also seems to be mostly ignored in the All Sweet process.
In fact most metrics seemed to be mostly ignored.
Not like that new cricket comp. I hear that's going to be ran with an iron fist.

The wounds are still too fresh, Goose.
If it makes you feel better, the Catman medal that would have been yours, sits proudly in my trophy cabinet with all my other Catman medals and many other awards.

it also seems to be mostly ignored in the All Sweet process.
In fact most metrics seemed to be mostly ignored.
that explains how I've gotten in twice then

And finally who ever lines up against me on the wing, is going to get sick of the sight of my perfectly sculpted ass. I hear that they are considering naming a wing after me at the snow dome Wosh Headless can you confirm?
A wing? Think big dude.

P4P1 Arena has a good ring to it.

If it makes you feel better, the Catman medal that would have been yours, sits proudly in my trophy cabinet with all my other Catman medals and many other awards.
*Ours. And it's not like I still bring it up and whinge to Headless about it... like I did last week.

It's really not a problem. I saw the light and am very happy at my proper, spiritual home ☃️ where I get to deliver BULK hitouts to the ENGINE ROOM.

In fact, I deliver them on a silver platter with a slice of BREAD :bread:

*Ours. And it's not like I still bring it up and whinge to Headless about it... like I did last week.

It's really not a problem. I saw the light and am very happy at my proper, spiritual home ☃️ where I get to deliver BULK hitouts to the ENGINE ROOM.

A hitout machine with such precision and power that he is able to hit me on a wing in space from the CB.

I've certainly never heard you mention it!

You're right my talent and ego can't limit itself to just a wing.
Your new forehead tattoo reading "I AM NATURES GREATEST MIRACLE" looks to be healing well.

Last edited:
You're new forehead tattoo reading "I AM NATURES GREATEST MIRACLE" looks to be healing well.
Unbelievably it is not a tattoo, it is actually a birthmark. Mother nature was so proud of her accomplishment, she actually gave it to me as a birthday present. It also glows in the dark for that added wow factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I speak on behalf of the team when I say that going into this match confident is an understatement. It is like calling a shark a fish, which while technically correct, seriously undersells it.
I am expecting so many hitouts from cats2rise that the stats man will run out of room on the stats sheet to record.
How many backs are the gumbies expecting to have to rotate off sausageroll? I suspect all of them?
The more step ladders backs the better.

I never mark the ball though. Complete butter fingers in the air. Thankfully I'm a high flying crumber.

And finally who ever lines up against me on the wing, is going to get sick of the sight of my perfectly sculpted ass. I hear that they are considering naming a wing after me at the snow dome Wosh Headless can you confirm?
"The perfectly sculpted ass wing" has a nice ring to it

...no pun intended

The more step ladders backs the better.

I never mark the ball though. Complete butter fingers in the air. Thankfully I'm a high flying crumber.

"The perfectly sculpted ass wing" has a nice ring to it

...no pun intended
that Pun was definitely intended.

Unbelievably it is not a tattoo, it is actually a birthmark. Mother nature was so proud of her accomplishment, she actually gave it to me as a birthday present. It also glows in the dark for that added wow factor.
Oof! Does it connect to bluetooth too?

Demons associating themselves with white bread and recently recruiting Jatz...

Are Mount Buller trying to take over the whole savoury base baked goods market?

Courtesy of our dear friends the Bears, everyone hates losing to us coz we’re white bread!

Which is literally the most delicious and palatable thing on the PLANET

Ask moginie what he thinks about vita-wheat grain crackers - I dare ya.

Whilst I have you, how are you feeling about having to match up against the much superior ruck this week?

Is it true that, after SIX games, the Mount Buller Demons remain undefeated?
Yeah. Well.

I am 9 games undefeated against getting 100% in the toilet bowl.

So ner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Gumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back