Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I can relate to that so much now.:laughv1: I'd say it was sometime after 2012 when i started to lose touch with what the young crowd like, and what's supposed to be cool and trendy etc.

It's all good though. Thank god i grew up in an era before the smart phone and TikTok was invented.

That will scare the crap out of them mate.
Well we are the reigning premiers after all. They do have very good reason to be worried.

Well we are the reigning premiers after all. They do have very good reason to be worried.
And it’s raining old boys and old girls in here.

Although from the pale colour of the rain, looks like the ginger ale is on roof of the house, and a little bit stronger than weak as piss.

I'd say it was sometime after 2012 when i started to lose touch with what the young crowd like, and what's supposed to be cool and trendy etc.

Why do so many "musicians"/"artists"/whatever crank up the Autotune to robot level on every damned piece of pop music?

It's the frickin' 80s gated drum gimmick of the 2010-2020s.

Why do so many "musicians"/"artists"/whatever crank up the Autotune to robot level on every damned piece of pop music?

It's the frickin' 80s gated drum gimmick of the 2010-2020s.
Steady on there Brakey-achy-heart.
Some of us high kicking Wonders are getting an auto-tune for this weekend's game.

tune up ready for you GIF by Target

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out the head on that. That is almost pr0n!
Guinness is meant to be poured in 2 steps… 3/4 full. Stop! Let it sit and then finish off and pour the rest!

The head should be no more than a finger width for a perfect pour 👍🏻

You’re welcome

Pouring from a can with a widget is even harder to get a perfect pour 😂

If you don’t get the right amount of head… your beer is ****ed! Literally

How did you find this footage!?
View attachment 2101102

I thought it was all destroyed.
Is that one of those cool shirts that make you look like you have abs when you don’t??

I have the same one but it makes me look like I have huge boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guinness is meant to be poured in 2 steps… 3/4 full. Stop! Let it sit and then finish off and pour the rest!

The head should be no more than a finger width for a perfect pour 👍🏻

You’re welcome
Untitled.jpg

Robertio when I lived and worked in Ireland… the only way I could drink Guinness was shoving grenadine in it lol

Use to drink snake bites like they were going out of fashion though IMG_4904.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back