Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's something you may like Pamcake1

Hand built display cabinet ? dollhouse ? perfect for my 1/4" Sidchrome obsession so I bought it.

Don't know how old, but loved the roof and design - hmmm may be able to date it from the locks- might look into it.

View attachment 2107357View attachment 2107359
I'm more interested in the Sidchrome collection. They are beauties and I know that the sets go for a mint. As to the cabinet Kenny it's not a doll house, someone has made it up from different pieces looking at the hardware. And check out the vices in the background!

Bought another vice somehow, went for $50 -70 less than what they have been selling for. Already have a NOS stock one I paid $100 for and refused to pay more for a good used example, couldn't stick around for the auction so just put my bid in and left, just logged on and I got it for 99.95-LOL -that is less than $100

Anyway back to page 8,
Rachel Bilson Smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ewh, I didn't need to visit page 9, that is something I would have preferred to remain ignorant off-may be the impetuous I need to leave
I had completely missed that p9 Sea Pickle.
Am surprised it wasn't on p3.

See, this is the right thing to do, forgot about the pancake mix-will write it down
Revolting stuff when compared to home made...1 cup flour, pinch of salt, 1 beaten egg, 1 & 1/2 cups of milk is pancake mix without the preservatives and powdered egg.

Revolting stuff when compared to home made...1 cup flour, pinch of salt, 1 beaten egg, 1 & 1/2 cups of milk is pancake mix without the preservatives and powdered egg.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back