Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly the experience puts you right off. You would have to be desperate and foolish to believe that it's a service that works efficiently and yes, the costs are exorbitant. Definitely not worth it.
I was half tempted a few weeks ago, I bought a unused vice, that no one else including the seller picked up on for $25, turned up as a rusty but unused, original paint, excellent condition example (very happy)-a quick scrub to find the makers marks, and some help from a US based tool/vise forum - it was a 1914 Stanley Victor 2" bench vice-really cute :)

And the point of telling you this, found a unused 1919 3" Stanley Victor, also unknown to seller, also $25 in US, so tempted, but slapped myself around the head-'No Colin" with the conversion was approx $40 plus postage of $160 - uh no.

You’ll go blind if you don’t stop now.

Sorry Young And Restless GIF by CBS

I have another LOL moment for you Pamcake1 , after buying some tyres for dad a few days ago came across a Dinky toy that a vice seller had for sale-Bet dad hasn't got one of those-so I put in a bid, of 99cents, wasn't really interested just curious- I won, no one else put in a bid, my first ever 99cent win.

1976, around 25 cm long, paid it ,curious if seller will renege thou

1726293956260.png Screenshot 2024-09-14 154905.png
1726294096980.png

I need a minder.

I have another LOL moment for you Pamcake1 , after buying some tyres for dad a few days ago came across a Dinky toy that a vice seller had for sale-Bet dad hasn't got one of those-so I put in a bid, of 99cents, wasn't really interested just curious- I won, no one else put in a bid, my first ever 99cent win.

1976, around 25 cm long, paid it ,curious if seller will renege thou

View attachment 2110758View attachment 2110759
View attachment 2110760

I need a minder.
I've had one seller renege on an auction and it had gone well past the 99c level, they were up in QLD and Fleabay were no help. It leaves a really bad taste. Hopefully they will honor it. Put it in the cupboard for Xmas for him.

I've had one seller renege on an auction and it had gone well past the 99c level, they were up in QLD and Fleabay were no help. It leaves a really bad taste. Hopefully they will honor it. Put it in the cupboard for Xmas for him.
Okay. You guys keep confusing me. Can you please move to your respective match threads… ya know!

Considering it’s game day tomorrow and all! 😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1726452189248.png

Will wonders never stop ?

Although being a cynic, I checked, sent untracked- hmmm, has it actually been sent ?

Well See Season 1 GIF by Love Trip Paris

View attachment 2112338

Will wonders never stop ?

Although being a cynic, I checked, sent untracked- hmmm, has it actually been sent ?

Well See Season 1 GIF by Love Trip Paris
They would have sent it the cheapest way no doubt.
FYI all Aust post parcels have a tracking number now my Postie tells me.
Have a good week ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back