Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

action league now nicksplat GIF
Can

That sounds like an interesting story
Do

Is that Dans Andrews?
This

#postcountsmatter

I feel like you've missed the mark on both quantity and quality here

I feel safe in the knowledge that if the result of this is based on your position, I am in a very good place.

Hugh Jackman Confidence GIF by PBS SoCal

I feel safe in the knowledge that if the result of this is based on your position, I am in a very good place.

Hugh Jackman Confidence GIF by PBS SoCal
Also Maj is back in the side in a good position and ready to fire so things will be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry about this Millky95, but I like to think that I'll be the one walking out with the customary 3 Mobbs votes that ruck-rovers are given.

Key phrase there being "like to think". The reality is that the sim's taking a while to adjust to me moving back to the midfield.
But you are shit era Matt so that's a guaranteed 0 votes.
I don't make the rules.

Sorry about this Millky95, but I like to think that I'll be the one walking out with the customary 3 Mobbs votes that ruck-rovers are given.

Key phrase there being "like to think". The reality is that the sim's taking a while to adjust to me moving back to the midfield.
For all we know one or both of you will be subbed off and into a true prime spot at some point

It certainly explains our teams’ records to date

Oh also PhenomenalV1 , good on you for stepping up and posting the team sheet despite not being in the LG . I hope your team are especially grateful.

Eh, I'm sure there are 19 Hawks that disagree
I think I have more than one of your teammates covered but I’m not about to make them pick ;)

Congratulations on your 300th by the way

Well deserved

Whatever happened to TheHalfBack?

I miss that guy
Miss is one way of putting it…
For a while Agent93 also pushed the multiquote agenda. I still wonder what happened to him.

Miss is one way of putting it…
For a while Agent93 also pushed the multiquote agenda. I still wonder what happened to him.
To A93? Trying to keep up with statistical spreadsheets probably broke him when one of the formulas went wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back