Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

To A93? Trying to keep up with statistical spreadsheets probably broke him when one of the formulas went wrong.
I am still heavily in favour of simplifying it /changing the system btw and using a simplified method to make up for the current gap in history
And I say that as a fellow stats nerd myself after seeing first hand the unnecessary complexity

There’s always the option of resurrecting the current method if he makes an unlikely comeback

Oh also PhenomenalV1 , good on you for stepping up and posting the team sheet despite not being in the LG . I hope your team are especially grateful.
I wonder who would do it for us if I happen to forget to post the team sheet. My money is on Art Vandelay_ or Matera92, so they could finally get there own way and drop the other from the team.

Maybe that could just become part of the lore. The files got destroyed in a suspicious fire at the Eyrie....

I hope our Grand Final survived the fire 😊

I wonder who would do it for us if I happen to forget to post the team sheet. My money is on Art Vandelay_ or Matera92, so they could finally get there own way and drop the other from the team.
You’re assuming that both you and the rest of us forget. In the event of a Bear Flu affecting the entire LG then on this season’s form, Art Vandelay_ is my pick .
Matera92 might quietly do it but would use NordVPN to make it look as if it wasn’t him…

But honestly I back the awesome Cap and Test Tickle ahead of the aforementioned two valentines-day lovebirds

Shocked Eyes GIF

It’s okay, I kept the proof when I retired like when you leave work and steal all the stationary.
Don't worry, I had the GF sealed up in a structure 30 folders deep. Now I just have to remember the password 🤔

Maybe that could just become part of the lore. The files got destroyed in a suspicious fire at the Eyrie....

images

The question is, who started the fire?

Given Tarkyn_24 ’s vocal comments about the rebrand and him joining , he is the prime suspect but innocent until proven guilty . I’m looking elsewhere as it smells like a setup.

For all we know it is someone under the radar like Tadpole . Aren’t you a Crows fan?

Yeah I'm not as enthused re your first point lol
Haha I wished that one of last night’s teams was swapped with tonight’s teams
I notionally picked Port because Hawks have been my least favourite team for a long time but Port are catching up. When in doubt I will always favour the non Vic team (yes even Freo in the years they made the finals and we didn’t which have fortunately been few /far between).

Must admit I was on Hink’s side in the spicy aftermath as Ginnivan deserved it but seeing the usually calm Sammy Mitchell fume was amusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I wished that one of last night’s teams was swapped with tonight’s teams
I notionally picked Port because Hawks have been my least favourite team for a long time but Port are catching up. When in doubt I will always favour the non Vic team (yes even Freo in the years they made the finals and we didn’t which have fortunately been few /far between).

Must admit I was on Hink’s side in the spicy aftermath as Ginnivan deserved it but seeing the usually calm Sammy Mitchell fume was amusing.
Yeah, it's difficult for me to support Port 😅 but it's true, it's nice to have a non Vic team in it lol. Hinkley will sign for life now, you watch.

Yeah, it's difficult for me to support Port 😅 but it's true, it's nice to have a non Vic team in it lol. Hinkley will sign for life now, you watch.
Yeah given the record of lower placed Vic teams v higher placed non-Vic and the rarity of non-Vic flags in the modern era, I will always back the non-Vic team come finals time.

As for Hinkley IMO if they lose heavily to Sydney next week he will see out the contract but not re-sign . If they make a GF then yeah he’ll sign on.

You’re assuming that both you and the rest of us forget. In the event of a Bear Flu affecting the entire LG then on this season’s form, Art Vandelay_ is my pick .
Matera92 might quietly do it but would use NordVPN to make it look as if it wasn’t him…

But honestly I back the awesome Cap and Test Tickle ahead of the aforementioned two valentines-day lovebirds
Do either of you know us at all?

We'd either be in a drunken and drug fuelled stupor in a seedy Vegas bar and be oblivious

Or

We'd notice and deliberately do nothing because we secretly like the chaos that the tribunal brings.

Losing track of which day it is.

Happy Saturday, I hear no captains run today due to weather

Msrlc GIF by Melbourne Storm

Are you saying that there's a Melbourne Storm today?

images

The question is, who started the fire?

Given Tarkyn_24 ’s vocal comments about the rebrand and him joining , he is the prime suspect but innocent until proven guilty . I’m looking elsewhere as it smells like a setup.

For all we know it is someone under the radar like Tadpole . Aren’t you a Crows fan?
My mum doesn’t let me play with matches. It’s why I didn’t go into simming

Losing track of which day it is.

Happy Saturday, I hear no captains run today due to weather
Yeah I was ruled out. Too much blood and not enough alcohol in my bloodstream. The docs were concerned.

Yeah I was ruled out. Too much blood and not enough alcohol in my bloodstream. The docs were concerned.
Turns out the drinks at the pre’s were largely water afterall

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back