Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

**** it, I'm taking matters into my own hands.

View attachment 2108941

EAST SIDE HAWKS SEASON 38
PROVISIONAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 8 v BEARS

B:
RU_ / Biggie / larrikin
HB: Zoops / eth-dog / SM
C: Loonerty / boncer34 / Callums_Guns
HF: por_please_ya / Itsmyshow / Giant Strides
F: The Majestic / Tarkyn_24 / Riviat
FOLL: Tadpole / PhenomenalV1 / TY24
INT: haydo / Shermy

CHANGES
The Majestic OUT > FP
haydo FP > INT
The Blue Weirdo INT > OUT
I am liking my position there very much. I am glad to be back into the side for the milestone of eth-dog
I saw this Hawks propaganda recently

Was in the fiction section of the bookshop

View attachment 2110829
I thought it was a well put together book to be honest. I'm writing my own book as we speak.

Watching down periscope

They don't make b grade comedies like this anymore
It's a true shame, I wish someone would put in the work to make another movie like it. My late father loved this movie too.

Oh also PhenomenalV1 , good on you for stepping up and posting the team sheet despite not being in the LG . I hope your team are especially grateful.
Regrettably, I didn't find out it was eth-dog's 300th until the morning after posting it. Still gotta make it up to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vandelay, you strike me as the kind of guy who finds vanilla ice cream with no toppings to be the height of decadence.
Your views on icecream while quant, are completely irrelevant to your refusal to adopt Attitude Era MH. The CLEAR superior choice.

But I suspect your version is a visual metaphor for your Qooty career.
Washed up faint recollection of something once great.

Your views on icecream while quant, are completely irrelevant to your refusal to adopt Attitude Era MH. The CLEAR superior choice.
There's no whimsy in you life, is there?

Art, I think you need to spend some time away from wallowing in the late 90's mire and start embracing the BROKEN brilliance of Broken Matt :).

Vandelay, you strike me as the kind of guy who finds vanilla ice cream with no toppings to be the height of decadence.

Like ready salted chips / crisps?

Oh also PhenomenalV1 , good on you for stepping up and posting the team sheet despite not being in the LG . I hope your team are especially grateful.
We are very grateful indeed.

Alright Bears, it’s game day, and we’re back home in the heart of Vegas!

This week, we’ve got a special occasion lined up. It’s not just any game, folks it’s Test Tickle and @MWPP’s milestone match, and we’re here to make it one for the history books!

Test Tickle’s been making a splash, dominating both on the field and in the showers for as long as we can remember, while MWPP has been the heart and soul of this team, checking on everyone and bringing that magic touch to every game. Today, we honour their contributions by giving everything we’ve got on the field.

The Hawks are flying in, but remember, they’re coming to our turf. This is Vegas, where the lights shine brighter, the qooty’s fiercer, and the Bears are always ready to show up and dominate. Let’s clip their wings and send them packing back East!

Today isn’t just about a win, it’s about celebrating our own. Let’s take that energy, turn it into goals, tackles, and brilliance, and show Testy and MWPP exactly why they’ll never forget this milestone game!

Let’s give ‘em a show, Bears! Time to roar!

In honour of Testy’s 200th game, I thought it was only fitting to bring out one of his classic buses from back in Season 30 and let him take it for a trip down memory lane.
Bus S30 Rd6.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright Bears, it’s game day, and we’re back home in the heart of Vegas!

This week, we’ve got a special occasion lined up. It’s not just any game, folks it’s Test Tickle and @MWPP’s milestone match, and we’re here to make it one for the history books!

Test Tickle’s been making a splash, dominating both on the field and in the showers for as long as we can remember, while MWPP has been the heart and soul of this team, checking on everyone and bringing that magic touch to every game. Today, we honour their contributions by giving everything we’ve got on the field.

The Hawks are flying in, but remember, they’re coming to our turf. This is Vegas, where the lights shine brighter, the qooty’s fiercer, and the Bears are always ready to show up and dominate. Let’s clip their wings and send them packing back East!

Today isn’t just about a win, it’s about celebrating our own. Let’s take that energy, turn it into goals, tackles, and brilliance, and show Testy and MWPP exactly why they’ll never forget this milestone game!

Let’s give ‘em a show, Bears! Time to roar!

In honour of Testy’s 200th game, I thought it was only fitting to bring out one of his classic buses from back in Season 30 and let him take it for a trip down memory lane.
View attachment 2111475

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
IMG_7577.gif
Let’s Bring the Rukus BEARS
Fear no hawk
They’ll pack their spare undies
We will bring a fork

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back