Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

No not yet, but there is 3 weeks until I should be able to change my Username, I lead the Tigers tipping Comp by 5, wit honly 5 rounds to go, so should ge tthat premium membership.

What was the U2Boobs one today?

I am serious about changing my Username to something the Qooty Gods couldn't link to me.
Change your username to Premiership Ruckman.

Then you can call yourself a premiership ruckman.

Only problem is the arrest for fraud that would come with it 😂

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Change your username to Premiership Ruckman.

Then you can call yourself a premiership ruckman.

Only problem is the arrest for fraud that would come with it 😂

Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden
Modern Problems Funny Gif GIF by MOODMAN

the sim is picking the team, cant have players in prime positions that dont stay on the feild

Elton Johns Wig 0 (On) Total : 100%
Braklet 0 (On) Total : 100%
Over The Post 0 (On) Total : 100%
U2tigers 0 (Off) 2.24 (On) 15.47 (Off) 46.31 (On) 66.32 (Off) 75.43 (On) Total : 57%
Dingster 0 (On) 8.28 (Off) 15.47 (On) 46.31 (Off) 66.32 (On) Total : 73%

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

Eating each other is half the fun though.

Wait are we talking about the same thing?
A recent survey stated 58% of Dragons enjoy avo. Roll!!!!! Fast

Hey! Psst!! Bonz

The back cellar wall… the bottle leftest to the right… pull it forward…… the passage way leads you to a long hallway….take a left left right left…
Leads you straight to the chancellors chambers!

Sssh! Don’t tell anyone! 🤫

I like this one Tigerturbulance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of this quote:

"what's the worse thing you can do with a pressure cooker?

Science."

I love pressure cookers! Nothing better for cooking up a big pot of dry beans.

Mrs. Brak is afraid of them. Even after I got her a high zoot Instant Pot. Well, it still works for rice & beans, anyway.

"Why don't you like the pressure cooker?"

"It might explode!"

"It only runs at about 15psi, you do remember that your car tires have about 33psi, right? And you walk past my 200psi compressor every time you get in your car."

"SHUT UP!"

Eating each other is half the fun though.

Nearly everybody likes a couple bites of T2B_, preferably mushed up with some garlic, salt, and lime.

Big game Dragons!! Time to fire up here for what is sure to be a cracking match. We'll need to be at our best for this one on Sunday!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Brilliant stuff there mate! I'm currently in the middle of reading the post game thread on the Carlton board.

It's forty pages long at the moment and i'm only as far as the sixteenth page!:laughv1: I'll take a break when i get to page number twenty.

Our next game won't be until next March unfortunately so i have plenty of time to get through it!:laughv1:

I love pressure cookers! Nothing better for cooking up a big pot of dry beans.

Mrs. Brak is afraid of them. Even after I got her a high zoot Instant Pot. Well, it still works for rice & beans, anyway.

"Why don't you like the pressure cooker?"

"It might explode!"

"It only runs at about 15psi, you do remember that your car tires have about 33psi, right? And you walk past my 200psi compressor every time you get in your car."

"SHUT UP!"
Mrs Brak just entered Witness Protection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back