Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow it takes itself out, what a world of the future.
Could you address me as he please. I don't consider myself to be non binary after all!:laughv1:

See! Now I’m picturing you like this…
View attachment 2107232

But wearing green with shamrocks!!

Wait! Let me see if AI feels me!
If i ever visit the USA i need to do the whole route 66 thing. Other people want to see the likes of New York and LA, but big city life no longer holds the same appeal for me that it once did.

If i ever visit the USA i need to do the whole route 66 thing. Other people want to see the likes of New York and LA, but big city life no longer holds the same appeal for me that it once did.
Yessssss 👏🏻👏🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both US coasts would draw the same map.
It reminds me of that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Get rid of the bit in the middle. What are we the British empire! :laughv1:

I'm just taking in the scenery!:laughv1:
I totally would too but from a bus or a passenger seat so I don’t hold up the traffic.. I’m sure someone will ride you into a ditch soon enough 😂

I totally would too but from a bus or a passenger seat so I don’t hold up the traffic.. I’m sure someone will ride you into a ditch soon enough 😂
Good job it's the AI world and not actual reality then!:laughv1: Besides i want the rest of the OOB's to hit the highway with me.:D

Anyway… I have a game we can play!

I’m trying to raise funds for the Old Boys Pitty Kitty! (Its really for a little of puppies) but don’t tell Tigerturbulance

Anyway… who wants to go first???

IMG_5025.jpeg

I’m trying to raise funds for the Old Boys Pitty Kitty! (Its really for a little of puppies) but don’t tell Tigerturbulance

View attachment 2107249
Idea Volunteer GIF

View attachment 2107249
What is Wackk a Dr,gon?

It really is amazing to me that AI can depict an entire scene but get basic words wrong.

What is Wackk a Dr,gon?

It really is amazing to me that AI can depict an entire scene but get basic words wrong.
Use your imagination and I know right!

If you can be bothered adding correct spelling in brackets it will amend that lol

I’ll show you 🙄
IMG_5026.jpeg

Happy Now????

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back