Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the trash, which is non-sentient, thus the use of the pronoun "it"
That's why you folk are banned. We don't want filth like you lowering the tone around Spotswood.;)

That fence looks mighty flammable..
Also looks like a light sneeze would knock it over.

Typical, spending all the funds on luxuries and not on maintenance.

This ain’t no 3 three pigs bro!

Huff and puff as much as you like!

Heavy Breathing Breathe GIF by Sir Sly

Their building foundations are probably built on some el cheapo wood that'll rot in a few years and collapse under the weight of their gold lined walls and other extravagances.

Their building foundations are probably built on some el cheapo wood that'll rot in a few years and collapse under the weight of their gold lined walls and other extravagances.
You mean not even the foresight to use the dead bodies of their underlings as a foundation?

smh my head.

Probably but not really your concern now!

You mean not even the foresight to use the dead bodies of their underlings as a foundation?

smh my head.
That’s a damn good idea…

The last paling on the east corner of the wall is a little loose… swing it forwards twice and then back three times and it should magically open to a couple of trapdoors…

IMG_5034.jpeg
Everything is booby trapped around here.

Good luck 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a damn good idea…

The last paling on the east corner of the wall is a little loose… swing it forwards twice and then back three times and it should magically open to a couple of trapdoors…

View attachment 2107596
Everything is booby trapped around here.

Good luck 😉
lol.
booby

View attachment 2107595

You ignorant dweebs, 87.5% of our fence construction is underground. It only looks flimsy on top. We got our learnings when Wosh got shitfaced and drove a stolen army tank through the previous fence one night in S35.

Don't dig too deep, or you might run into my mother in law

Monster Creature GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back