Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

we dropped so many hints as to who it was. And you go to sun ra?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

"Hints." As if I knew anything about all your in jokes and nerd club lore and your stickers and scented pencil keepers and whatever the **** you kids dig on these days.

we dropped so many hints as to who it was. And you go to sun ra?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce
You can lead an Old Boy to water...

But they'll just drink the Guinness instead

Good morning Dragons I hope you were comfortable last night sleeping outside the fence.

Even though your access level entitles you to nothing, your behavior outside the fence has been good. So in the spirit of generosity I will send you over the food left over from our breakfast buffet once Bonz has finished eating. You might be lucky and get a couple of pieces of bacon and some scrambled eggs. Watching Bonz devour the croissants I wouldn't hold my breath on any of them being left so you might want to go to the store to get a loaf of bread as a filler.

fence 2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a Goatse approved message

I take back the "kids" comment. You're the only one around here who has also used "goatse" in any way, shape, or form.

I did it once, and got banhammered for my trouble.

Good morning Dragons I hope you were comfortable last night sleeping outside the fence.

Even though your access level entitles you to nothing, your behavior outside the fence has been good. So in the spirit of generosity I will send you over the food left over from our breakfast buffet once Bonz has finished eating. You might be lucky and get a couple of pieces of bacon and some scrambled eggs. Watching Bonz devour the croissants I wouldn't hold my breath on any of them being left so you might want to go to the store to get a loaf of bread as a filler.

View attachment 2109082
Very generous Turbo, but please next time can you make sure the rubbish scraps have the roid needles removed, you obviously left some in somehow and I got a prick I wasn't expecting (I always expect a few pricks from Bonz, but this was unwanted).

Very generous Turbo, but please next time can you make sure the rubbish scraps have the roid needles removed, you obviously left some in somehow and I got a prick I wasn't expecting (I always expect a few pricks from Bonz, but this was unwanted).
Awkward!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back