Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

He had a good run.
I'd say he has done some time in Banhammer prison before so this break should be a holiday for him. Even though we only knew him for a short time it might be nice to have a welcome out party at MrsTs Tavern when Onwards_to_victory gets out.

I'd say he has done some time in Banhammer prison before so this break should be a holiday for him. Even though we only knew him for a short time it might be nice to have a welcome out party at MrsTs Tavern when Onwards_to_victory gets out.
Bring the boobs! 👍🏻

What a coincidence. I'm already there.

giphy.gif
Dog Gif GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that the Dragons are supposed to be our number one enemy, but i still hate the Gold City Royals more!:laughv1:

There's a lot of Pies supporters in the Royals which adds to the loathing that i have for them as well.

I wouldn't piss on one of those Royals if they were on fire to tell you the truth!:laughv1:

I know that the Dragons are supposed to be our number one enemy, but i still hate the Gold City Royals more!:laughv1:

There's a lot of Pies supporters in the Royals which adds to the loathing that i have for them as well.

I wouldn't piss on one of those Royals if they were on fire to tell you the truth!:laughv1:
Never try to extinguish a fire with pee; there’s not enough beer in the world for the task. 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back