Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

no idea. i got 2 more year of the drudgery of work then i can join you in retirement
Retirement is great. It’s just a shame you have to be old to do it…

I'm watching philreich sharpening his pitchfork ready for tonight.
No I'm right behind Ken - you have to be right behind someone, in order to stab them in the back. I learned that by watching Yes Minister.
He's got 73 pages of the Sack Hinkley thread to catch up on.
I caught up earlier today, but I'm fully expecting to be 50 pages behind again by 9pm.

No I'm right behind Ken - you have to be right behind someone, in order to stab them in the back. I learned that by watching Yes Minister.

I caught up earlier today, but I'm fully expecting to be 50 pages behind again by 9pm.
That’s if it’s a close win. If you get flogged again thr BF servers will crash inside 30 seconds

And then they'll crash again when news breaks that Hinkley has been sacked.
Maybe then the blowtorch will be turned on Nicks…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raz I'm on the Fireball tonight.

Might have to give old mates BLUEALLTHRU and DemurePrincess a rev up to get the party started.
Party?

You need a starter???

Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Stephanie Quayle

I find it extraordinary that either of them still have a job.
He’s not our only problem. There’s Reid, Ogilvie, Kelly, Roo et al.

He’s not our only problem. There’s Reid, Ogilvie, Kelly, Roo et al.
We've also got Richardson (the brain dead CEO who made the infamous "3 flags in 5 years comment), Davies and Koch, who are all about as useful as an Australian Olympic break dancer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back