Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, kick it to Crimson Azure. He'll do the rest.

The A Team 80S GIF

Yeah, kick it to Crimson Azure. He'll do the rest.
Forgot to add.

There are other options available for you all to get the ball to me: Handball, tap, knock, hell even throw thing if the umps not looking.

The key take from all of this is get the ball to me.

Tends to be more in a point at him and laugh sense...
That's how I took it. But I think they genuinely think you're entertaining. We could find out, but they'll have to get their reader back to read this to them.

Forgot to add.

There are other options available for you all to get the ball to me: Handball, tap, knock, hell even throw thing if the umps not looking.

The key take from all of this is get the ball to me.
manicpie I trust you've got this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way - sorry about last night.....
All good. Most of us are utterly rapt with the season. The only draw back is but for a 19 second time keeping f**kup in our first game, the roles may well have been different last night. But The vast majority of Hawks fans are very pleased with the season. The loss will ring like 2007.

All good. Most of us are utterly rapt with the season. The only draw back is but for a 19 second time keeping f**kup in our first game, the roles may well have been different last night. But The vast majority of Hawks fans are very pleased with the season. The loss will ring like 2007.
The Hawks will definitely be a team to watch next year!!!

The Hawks will definitely be a team to watch next year!!!
Next year I'd be disappointed (mass injuries notwithstanding) if we didn't go all the way. Frost Battle or Barrass last night and it's a different result. (I know all teams have injuries, but having all three would mean one of them would play.)

When you were younger, was your favourite movie Chitty Chitty Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Bang Bang?
Is this a dad bad joke??

What’s the punch line??

Don’t keep us waiting Philly!!!

Is this a dad bad joke??

What’s the punch line??

Don’t keep us waiting Philly!!!
He was responding to a post that had the word "full" repeated. It was a full full post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back