Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

He was responding to a post that had the word "full" repeated. It was a full full post.
I got it! It’s okay
Enjoying the Dragons this week???
Funny enough! They are actually quite pleasant but then again Tigerturbulance has the poor campaigners on the outside of the perimeter!

I think we thrown them food scraps twice over the fence! It’s quite entertaining! 😂

well the movie was actually called "Chitty Chitty Bang bang" but i have not idea what the reference is. and no not my favourite movie
You really are quite the clueless one aren't you?

Do you know what country India is in?

You just keep digging don't you. heck we dodged a bullet with this one.

OK I'm going to type this slowly, because I can tell you don't read so fast.

You made a post typically stupid, with no class, no wit, no anything. The only distinguishing feature of the post is that you repeated the word "full" You said "full full" for some stupid reason, I don't know, maybe, and this is just a hunch because I don't speak Stupid. (I know a few words, like "skibidi" but I am far from fluent) But I think you thought, when typing the word "full", I have to repeat the last two letters, how will I know when I've done that?... F**k it, I'll just repeat the whole word.

philreich pointed this out, by picking a movie that repeated words "Chitty chitty bang bang." So he repeated the words... (just as you did - but when he did it he meant it) so the movie title he put out there, by way of humour, was chitty chitty chitty chitty bang bang bang bang. You see because here, he has repeated repeated words (like I just did with the word "repeated"

I suggested a movie where the title already had a word that was repeated, such that it appeared consecutively four times.

If you'd typed properly in the first place none of this would have happened.

The human mind is a f**king terrible thing to waste.

I will just leave this here:

Terms and rules

SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

Basic Conduct and Etiquette - SFA

2A) Abuse

This is a game, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the person behind the persona. This is the most essential rule in the SFA.”

Terms and rules

SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

2A) Abuse

This is a game, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the person behind the persona. This is the most essential rule in the SFA.”
I completely agree.

Terms and rules

SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

2A) Abuse

Calm down rambo.

Terms and rules

SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

2A) Abuse

Seems attacks on my ability to type and not correct mistakes is ok to do as an attack on my personal self
Strangely first attack was from my own captain

Roll on the sim

Good grief!

I disappear for a day and on my return I find all sorts of angst!
images

Seems attacks on my ability to type and not correct mistakes is ok to do as an attack on my personal self

Roll on the sim
Such is the way of the Sweet FA. The place where you cop more banter from your teammates than the oppo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roll on the sim
Those that attack others outwardly mate are clearly being attacked inside!

It’s a THEM problem!

Call them out everytime! Unfortunately once a campaigner… always a campaigner!

Sniffs…

Game Day Royals

Lets brush aside the unfair and unjust system that allows our Captain to coach from the sidelines

Do not throw the barbs at him when the sim makes the moves

Do not believe him when he blames the sim

Let us all revel in the fact we have someone of magnificence on the - nah thats too far

Carn Royals smash em

Just saw that Everton lost again with a 2 goal lead. Any club that finishes below them this season should be wound up at full time on the final day.

RPCB - Delisted

Game Day Royals

Lets brush aside the unfair and unjust system that allows our Captain to coach from the sidelines

Do not throw the barbs at him when the sim makes the moves

Do not believe him when he blames the sim

Let us all revel in the fact we have someone of magnificence on the - nah thats too far

Carn Royals smash em
You mean like only giving me 51% game time and I still kick 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back