Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Old manicpie BOG. I did say before the game that I felt on

You really stepped up in Cadsky's absence. Nice one 👍

Meanwhile, I kick 2 earlly goals and get dragged... 🤬

Sorry guys, was a little undisciplined today giving away 4 frees. But my sterling performance otherwise got us over the line.

Pity I'm always playing golf when the game is on. I would prefer to tell you all how good I am throughout the game not just after.

2 : 12.08 {rFP} - Mr Cheese has it.
2 : 12.13 {rFP} - Mr Cheese opens up the goalface.
2 : 12.17 {rFP} - That looked clean but the umpire says it was touched.

****ing Margetts works this league too?

3 : 23.57 {rFP} - Draws a man and then with hands to Mr Cheese.
3 : 24.01 {rFP} - Mr Cheese from thirty metres.
3 : 24.06 {rFP} - What a goal.

That's more like it. I've noticed my performance strength is inversely linked to the number of disposals I have, the veritable embodiment of less is more if you will. I've had the pill 4 times in each of the last two games and scored something with almost all of them. If my calculations are correct, and you guys can manage to avoid me for the whole game, I should, in theory, win this league's Coleman equivalent in a single game...

Last edited:
Headless?

Wanna play for a decent club? Sorry list is full.

I suggest GreyCrow and Mr Cheese fight to the death for the honour.

tina turner auntie entity GIF
Did I lose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 : 12.08 {rFP} - Mr Cheese has it.
2 : 12.13 {rFP} - Mr Cheese opens up the goalface.
2 : 12.17 {rFP} - That looked clean but the umpire says it was touched.

****ing Margetts works this league too?

3 : 23.57 {rFP} - Draws a man and then with hands to Mr Cheese.
3 : 24.01 {rFP} - Mr Cheese from thirty metres.
3 : 24.06 {rFP} - What a goal.

That's more like it. I've noticed my performance strength is inversely linked to the number of disposals I have, the veritable embodiment of less is more if you will. I've had the pill 4 times in each of the last two games and scored something with almost all of them. If my calculations are correct, and you guys can manage to avoid me for the whole game, I should, in theory, win this league's Coleman equivalent in a single game...
I tried that earlier in the year. As possessions tend to 0, goals approach infinity.

But zero possessions is 0 goals I found out.

Another mystery game .

Coach dragged my and I got splinters on the bench

I think the coach caught me with his daughter !

Well done the sim always wins
Discretion, whilst not a common quality in the Sweet FA, is certainly an advantageous quality sometimes.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back