Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadsky if you like me to give a bit of a pep talk to the lads this week over a couple of pies after training I'm available.

Gave Mr Cheese a bit of encouragement the other day to test himself I all I can say is, I've never seen him so up and about.

manicpie and krakouers let me know if you'd like a dose of Crimson.

I'll eventually get through all the boys. Sadly, that's what my last girlfriend told me too when I caught her in flagrante.

Cadsky if you like me to give a bit of a pep talk to the lads this week over a couple of pies after training I'm available.

Gave Mr Cheese a bit of encouragement the other day to test himself I all I can say is, I've never seen him so up and about.

I'll eventually get through all the boys. Sadly, that's what my last girlfriend told me too when I caught her in flagrante.
In flagrante delicto caught me out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the pep talk but do I have to get a dose of Crimson

Warfare, (we know where your children go to school) and money
So you know our children go to war school which costs money? Check out the big brain on Brad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back