Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Every day's Bastille Day according to some, and if it means more beheading of royalty then who are we to argue?
Check your history

many revolutionary leaders such as Georges Danton, Louis de Saint-Just and Maximilien Robespierre also felt the cold steel of the guillotine

Check your history

many revolutionary leaders such as Georges Danton, Louis de Saint-Just and Maximilien Robespierre also felt the cold steel of the guillotine
Didn’t ask.

OUT: Dinsdale (old legs)
"Oh no Dins old chaps, how did that happen, I hope you're ok?"

Did it windsurfing, broke my uphaul so had to waterstart and pinged a hammy trying to use leverage. My brain refuses to listen to my body.

uZYwn3S.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed International Talk Like a Pirate Day? :(
Arr ye did indeed matey

Arr ye did indeed matey

Arr ye did indeed matey

But dont fret its International Talk Like a Parrot Day

But dont fret its International Talk Like a Parrot Day

Didn't Robespierre get the guillotine because he got so paranoid about people backstabbing him, he started killing anyone who might have usurped him, so the remaining revolutionaries got him killed in order to save the revolution?

See, grumbleguts has me on ignore so I can't get "Um, Actually"-'d
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day

View attachment 2115351
Wasn't that yesterday?
I missed International Talk Like a Pirate Day? :(
Yis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back