Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 23.45 {lW} - Gets a handpass away to TheInjuryFactory.
1 : 23.49 {lW} - Big ... big kick by TheInjuryFactory.
1 : 23.53 {lW} - What a happy fellow is @TheInjuryFactory .
I was so happy back then.

Well that was an unfortunate finish and too bad to the bloke that could kick the distance to steal it.

Sorry I wasnā€™t about much this week. A busy one. Hate to miss threads between these teams.

I thought I stumbled into the wrong thread for a moment. Welcome!
It must have been a slog here for FootyGuy13 to invite me in to.specifically discuss marathons.
You know me, never one to miss a chance to self promote.

Well that was an unfortunate finish and too bad to the bloke that could kick the distance to steal it.

Sorry I wasnā€™t about much this week. A busy one. Hate to miss threads between these teams.
You were lucky you scored.

Ill recreate the moment where i touched it.

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

Zevon

Congrats Royals, apologies I was a bit of a non event this week myself.

All the best for the rest, vale Cadsky and carn Wazzas. Carn.

Cheers MWPP :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? I was commenting on how similar our games were. What were you on about?
Thought you were crowing over being superior in a simulation, that's how it came across, sorry if that was not your intention

Well I accidentally fell into an opium den this weekend but you'll be pleased to know I have since fallen into a rehab den.

Kudos Royals for saluting in a close one, thanks for stopping by and all the best to you and yours.

Thanks also to MWPP for making the magic happen. Not all magic is good magic, the sim turned us into a newt but we got better.

Well Wazzas this is 5th home loss in a row to go with the 7 away wins in a row so imma find the insurance policy for Van Cortlandt Park, a jerry can of fuel and some matches. Start the bus, we're playing away for the rest of the season.

Thought you were crowing over being superior in a simulation, that's how it came across, sorry if that was not your intention
No both of us played on each other and typically in this game, if one has a good game (70+ dt) the other has a poor one. That seems to be how it works. But they were quite similar. (also if you read the sim's analysis it had Tonga Bob slightly ahead, why would I want to bring that up. No hinkleying here. Just good old mutual respect.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back