Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

sfa music week.png

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

dragons.png

Lukewarmplay are Dragon Island's most music export.

Fronted by the sweetheart of rock and roll, Bonz Martin...OK, does anybody actually know what the other members of Coldplay are named? I just put down images of T2B_, DragoDelph and Hatchy1992, and hoped that the general theme of revolution in Viva La Vida would carry over and tie in with the deposing of the Greentatorship.

Anyway, we've still got to uncover the origins of music in Ancient Sweet...

DenieDWonders.png

Son of a nymph and the messenger god Hermes, DaphnisD was (according to myth) but a simple cow herder.

Upon meeting with the faun Pan, he was taught how to play the pipes, and became the inventor of pastoral poetry, birthing all folk music from that point on.

It's a battle between myths and legends.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

View attachment 2113401

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

View attachment 2113436

Lukewarmplay are Dragon Island's most music export.

Fronted by the sweetheart of rock and roll, Bonz Martin...OK, does anybody actually know what the other members of Coldplay are named? I just put down images of T2B_, DragoDelph and Hatchy1992, and hoped that the general theme of revolution in Viva La Vida would carry over and tie in with the deposing of the Greentatorship.

Anyway, we've still got to uncover the origins of music in Ancient Sweet...

View attachment 2113440

Son of a nymph and the messenger god Hermes, DaphnisD was (according to myth) but a simple cow herder.

Upon meeting with the faun Pan, he was taught how to play the pipes, and became the inventor of pastoral poetry, birthing all folk music from that point on.

It's a battle between myths and legends.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.
waves

Hiiiii!!!

Hii everyone

30 Rock Hello GIF

I was about to have a major meltdown about Monday match threads until I realised it's actually Tuesday. Being sick sucks.

Hello Wonders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back