Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

sfa music week.png

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

hawksblur.png

Few names are as beloved in music as Damon_Gunsbarn, Graham Phenom, Alex Porps and Tarkyn Rowntree: Blargh.

Pioneers of the SweetPop genre, Blargh has endured since their 90's heyday. Although their arguably more popular spin-off Primatez has something to do with that.

Or perhaps is was because of their rivalry with...

gralinoasis.png

...Snoasis.

Famed for their aggressive swagger, boastful personalities and colossal hubris once the hits dried up, Snoasis were arguably the biggest band Mt Buller ever produced.

The infamous infighting of the GallaGralin Brothers put the band on ice for 15 years, but they recently patched things up, and are set to headline the Grand Final half time show.

Let's party like it's 1995.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

Can I just say that bye week dragged on sooooo much it feels like its Season 44.

And we know who wins the EKA in Season 44...

Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

Thank god I was getting withdrawals

Can I just say that bye week dragged on sooooo much it feels like its Season 44.

And we know who wins the EKA in Season 44...
Its a long way to the shop...

Key match up between Strigoi and cats2rise this week

Could be a Tyrone Vickery on Dean Cox situation to stop our rampart ruckman

Its a long way to the shop...
Bicycles are a low impact mode of transportation.

It may assist in your required travels from Location A to B to buy a sausageroll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you dip a loaf of plain white bread in to a bucket of paint, it applies to flat surfaces quite well.

If you dip a loaf of plain white bread in to a bucket of paint, it applies to flat surfaces quite well.

Hi I'm Tim Shaw from Demtel International and I'm here to present one of the most versatile carbs on the planet

demtel bread.png

Hey PG you'll be happy to know cats2rise is here as well so you can continue your lovely conversation about hinges
I'm a pivot hinge kinda guy.

Butt hinges and strap hinges just don't do it for me anymore.

I'm a pivot hinge kinda guy.

Butt hinges and strap hinges just don't do it for me anymore.
Well… good for you.

I’ll admit it. I gave this post a fair amount of thought but came up empty handed

Well… good for you.

I’ll admit it. I gave this post a fair amount of thought but came up empty handed
I had to google different types of hinges in an attempt to make the post funny.

I don't think it helped.

Then I was considering some kind of word play with the words hinge and whinge, but abandoned that idea.

And here we are.

The cosmic ballet goes on.

I had to google different types of hinges in an attempt to make the post funny.

I don't think it helped.

Then I was considering some kind of word play with the words hinge and whinge, but abandoned that idea.

And here we are.

The cosmic ballet goes on.
It’s only a matter of time before someone comes up with a butt hinge joke. I don’t know who will do it, what it will be and why it should happen, but it will.

So long as it’s not me

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back