Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

That is very limiting when various other senses can collaborate with taste resulting in explosion of enjoyment, but nonetheless you have never led me astray with your morning directions so I am quite happy to be blindfolded and earplugged for the remainder of the day.
Taste of course not meaning the sensation of flavour, but a person's liking for particular flavours.
I was actually going to clean my loo today so would rather not?
You are conjuring up Dickensian orphan vibes. Tarks in rags scrubbing at the long drop.

I've just had my breakfast rather late

its thrown my whole day out

when will lunch be?

what about dinner

It's not like I haven't been up for hours either

I'm regretting my choices today

when will lunch be?

what about dinner

Just double up and have lunch now. You'll be full, but back on track for dinner.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Just double up and have lunch now. You'll be full, but back on track for dinner.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office
i could also skip lunch

but I plan on going to the gym today so I don't really want to skip or double up

Taste of course not meaning the sensation of flavour, but a person's liking for particular flavours.

You are conjuring up Dickensian orphan vibes. Tarks in rags scrubbing at the long drop.
Rags? A dream for a pauper like me.

when will lunch be?

what about dinner

I am facing the opposite conundrum. I had my lunch for breakfast and now face a quandary over my lunch choice.

Reeling from the impact of my poor previous choices.

Rags? A dream for a pauper like me.

I am facing the opposite conundrum. I had my lunch for breakfast and now face a quandary over my lunch choice.

Reeling from the impact of my poor previous choices.
bacon and eggs is a totally acceptable breakfast lunch or dinner

or snack

i could also skip lunch

but I plan on going to the gym today so I don't really want to skip or double up
So what you are saying is there are at least two options on the table (lunch table? pun intended) to resolve the issue, but you are choosing not to.

This is now on you.

As the saying goes.... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it resolve its meal time quandaries.

So what you are saying is there are at least two options on the table (lunch table? pun intended) to resolve the issue, but you are choosing not to.

This is now on you.

As the saying goes.... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it resolve its meal time quandaries.
I'm at the gym now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too late have to skip lunch now
I skipped lunch as well, kinda regret it, but dinner isnt too far off. I got a Godzilla figurine for my birthday, so I have a Minus One, one to add to the collection. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back